Chapter 02 || Date

•••

•••

hayeon stares at the mirror, fixing her hair with her smile barely fitting in her face with the thought of finally going on a date with taehyung after so many days. she spins once on her place, admiring her floral dress going down till her mid thighs and fitting on her waist with perfection that she knew taehyung loved.

one of hayeon's favourite things were getting ready for taehyung as he too, loved seeing her feeling herself dressed up all confident and playful. it has been like that ever since they started dating two years ago. she was still in college, studying literature (for she knew she wanted to be a writer and deliver stories from her mind to the world). she would pick out dresses and make him sit on the bed, showing it to him and asking him to chose one for the day.

depending on his mood, he could go from styling her himself, to claiming that she looked the most beautiful wearing nothing. hayeon smiles at the thought, taking a selfie from the mirror, almost sending it to taehyung, but stops in time, deciding to keep her look a secret for him until they actually meet.

the clock strikes 9 and her excitement only doubles up, scrolling through her phone to pass a few minutes while waiting for her boyfriend to arrive. a honk from outside the house makes her look up, gasping as she walks to the window, sliding the curtain and glances down at the street where a black sedan is parked and taehyung is smiling at her, nodding for her to come down.

she smiles back at him, closing the curtains and rushes down the stairs, feeling the adrenaline pumping like it did the first times when taehyung would come to her house to pick her up for their dates. that was the time she lived with her dad and would gush to him about how great of a man kim taehyung was and only if she could date him. the wish came true pretty soon for the next week, she was standing on the bank of han river, admiring the glistening lights of the city moving gently with the breeze as taehyung confessed to her and asked her to be his girlfriend.

she has loved him ever since, and he has loved her back with all his heart.

hayeon approaches the car and taehyung steps out, straightening his casual grey sweatshirt which he paired with blue jeans and sneakers. he smiles at her, holding his arms open for the girl who giggles at the sight, walking into his embrace without a doubt and hugs him tightly, "you look great!" she compliments first, pulling away to admire him for a second then looks at his face, kissing his lips with a smile.

"and so do you," he whispers in her ear, leaving a gentle kiss there, "i'm afraid people might end up drooling wherever we go today,"

"you don't look like drooling," she arches her brows at him and taehyung leans down closer to her.

"i really wanna go and finish what we couldn't last night. but i think today is meant for some outing, so if you would not try to seduce me, we could get going?"

hayeon nods gradually, crossing her arms on her chest, "alright officer kim, let's go."

"thank you madam," he chuckles, opening the door and hayeon smiles widely, sitting on the passenger seat while taehyung jogs to the other side and hops on his seat.