The Hangover

When love is absent, then there is fear, and in my opinion you should lead your entire life through love -Lauren London.

Lauren POV

"BOY, WE HAD A TIME LASTNIGHTTTT!" I jolted out of my sleep from Tae's loud ass.

As soon as I adjusted my eyes to the daylight peeking behind Onika's living room blinds, I came to the realization that I was lying on the floor of her living room. Two seconds later Tae stood over me.

"Lauren, you got fucked up last night! Ya'll hoes could never keep up with me!"

"Tae shut the fuck up- it's too early." Thembi said on the floor next to me.

"Bitch it's 4pm in the motherfucking day."

"Wait what??? Where are the boys? Where is Nika??"

"Hoe relax they with Ms. Carol and Nika upstairs sleeping."

I got up slowly regretting the decision to turn up last night, my ass was getting too old for this shit. I migrated to the kitchen to make some tea and hopefully try my best to hold something down. I started to make some French toast for myself, then decided on making brunch for everyone instead. After almost an hour the entire island was laid out with scrambled eggs, sausage, cheesy grits and toast.

Tae and Thembi rolled into the kitchen right on time, the only person who was missing was Nika. I climbed up the stairs to wake her up, I knew how she absolutely hated sleeping past nine in the morning. When I walked in the room, she was lying face down in the middle of her bed, still in the tight white dress with her curly tresses sprawled over her.

"Nika, get up it's almost five in evening. I made brunch, your mom has the boys. And we gotta go take Tae and Thembi back to the airport."

She didn't move an inch, which concerned me. So, me being the playful person that I am. I jumped on the bed startling her; she moved around and kissed her teeth.

I started shaking her. "Nika wake up, come on you need to eat something. Last night was so crazy, I don't even remember how we got home."

When she finally turned over, I jumped so far out of the bed I ended up hitting the back of my head on the floor.

"Ay yo what the fuck is your problem?"

I sat up massaging the back of my head, looking at the unfamiliar female. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN MY BESTFRIEND'S BED!"

Now I was standing up, ready to swing on this bitch. I always told Nika if she wanted to experiment, I should be the first person to do it with.

"You tweaking' shorty—You guys gave me a ride from the club last night."

"Wait what??? Where is Nika?"

"You mean the pretty girl who was wearing the same dress as me?"

"Yes, dumbass where is she???"

"I don't remember her being with us?"

"Wait what... THEMBI! TAE!" I screamed.

Thembi and Tae came bursting into Nika's room some seconds later. Tae face immediately twisted.

"Who the fuck is this?"

I cocked my head to side. "It's what I'm trying to figure out! Where this hell is Onika?"

The girl snapped her neck toward me. "Shorty like I said before, I ain't seen chick with us."

Before I could snap back Tae interjected. "Last time I saw Nika last night she was going to the restroom. Then I saw her in the back of the uber on our way back to the house."