Russian Roulette

"I'm wondering will I ever get to see another sunrise..."

-Robyn Fenty

Same Day

3:45am

My vibrator was two seconds away from seizing my soul, my pussy muscles began contracting vigorously. And just when I was about to get my natural high somebody started beating down my fucking door. I grabbed my gun from underneath my pillow and tightened my robe.

I peeked through the peep hole and rolled my eyes at the last fucking  person I wanted to see. I swung the door open making sure she knew damn well that my attitude and my gun was present.

"Bitch what the fuck you want? You just fucked up my nut! Ain't, you supposed to be running away to Nebraska with yo' husband? Why the fuck you here?"

Cardi looked around before stepping inside. She was covered in scratches and a fresh blood stain shirt. "Robyn, we fucked up... Normani is dead..."

"No bitch you fucked up! You were supposed to point the gun at Beyoncé not her!"

"And I did but Beyoncé moved! You said if I helped you get your kids back that you'll help me get my daughter back!"

"Well bitch I ain't got my kids back now did I? Because you don't know how to shoot a fucking gun! I was better off getting my kids by my damnself."

Cardi's face turned red, soon thereafter she busted into some tears that I quite frankly could have cared less about.

"Beyoncé and some guy killed my husband an hour ago... I had left the motel to go grab something to eat. I got this text from Kiari telling me not to come back to the room...I knew something was wrong, when I got there it was too late. He was lying face down, with a pillow over his head, his brains were blown out...The only man who loved me for me..."

I sighed running my tongue over my rolling paper. I tucked the weed perfectly inside before sprinkling some pixie dust on top of it. I rolled it nice and tight and lit her up, I puffed a few times before handing it to Cardi. She accepted it willingly; she took a few puffs before passing it back.

She pulled out a small baggie and a credit card, I allowed her to do her thing while I did mine. Besides her snorting here and there, I enjoyed the silence between us, two fucked people in complete fucked up situations all for the sake of woman—who wanted nothing to do with either of us.

"Robyn...I never said thank you for helping me that night... When Beyoncé brought me those drugs—I –I wanted to end it all...I felt like I had nothing to live for anymore..."

"Because that's what she wanted you to do... But yet after I helped you faked your death you still found a way to get to her!"

"I loved her! And besides when I found her, she still turned around and gave me a better life than what you had me living. You had me on streets, she put me in a house and made sure I didn't need for anything!"

"Because she convinced your dumbass to help her father move those guns and to keep your ass quiet! You think she was doing that shit out of love? If Beyoncé wasn't being questioned for Lance's death at the time, I promise you would have been in the plot next to him. Beyoncé only loves one woman—and it's neither of us."

Cardi went silent for a second... I had to look over at her to make sure she was okay. Her eyes were wide and red, so I knew she was high as a kite.

"What do we do from here?" She asked.

"Bitch it's not 'we', were supposed to be halfway to Thailand by now. I don't have no plan B... It's just matter of time before she finds us." I said getting up.