Introduction to The New Story!!!

⚠️WARNING⚠️

⚠️THIS STORY CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS FOR THE NOVEL...⚠️

Also please forgive my English...English is my second language... So I might reuse a lot of words...

Hello everyone!!

As you all could see(read) I'm starting a new story!!

BUT in this one, Penelope IS NOT the MC instead...IT'S HER DAD!!!

Okay to make it clear...Penelope's original(Biological) dad is literally unknown in the novel, I'm pretty sure he wasn't even mentioned...I think the novel said that her father died? But I'm not sure.

And as we all know... Penelope doesn't have a father 🙂(𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝘼𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙎 𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍) and she didn't taste father love.

So I decided to get her a✨ Dad✨ 😌.

So please meet...

Drum, please!!

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

EROS KAZIMIR!!!!

(I do not own the picture

(I do not own the picture. it belongs to whoever draws it...I found it on Pinterest randomly... I did recolour the hair and the eyes...)

A HOT DILF!!

what's even better he is single ✨

So his story is simple... He was also trapped in cycles like Penelope, he also fought against Layla but died just like Penelope... He gives up on his life... Not caring about anything or anyone... Or that is what he thought...he never thought this will happen to him...

One day in one of the cycles (the last one) he was drunk in a bar he always goes to...the next morning he woke up with a horrible headache he found himself naked... He looked around and saw a woman lying beside him... He sighed at the same time the women also started to Wake up... She was shocked and also had a horrible hangover... Once they both became better...

Eros said he will take responsibility but the woman cut him and said to consider it as a drunken mistake...

Eros didn't give up and said he can take responsibility for everything but the woman still refused... Eris didn't pursue it and they both went on their separate ways not seeing each other...

9 months later a knock was heard on Eros's door in the middle of the night... It was a woman with a hood on her head... Of course, he didn't recognize her until she took off the hood he remembered her.

The woman handed him a piece of warped clothes and said that this is his daughter.

Eros didn't believe her, he opened the clothes and saw a sleeping baby inside the baby was so tiny...he asked if she came here to let him pay for her then he will pay... But the woman refused and said she doesn't want the child...she suffered enough...she looked at Eros and said she couldn't bring herself to abort the child...as a result of that she had to hide from her family and relatives...

she put the hood back and turned to leave but before she left she looked at him and said she doesn't care what he is going to do with the child as long as she is out of the picture... He can even put her in an orphanage... She doesn't care... She put a bag on the floor and then left

Eros was still shocked...nothing like this happened before... He sighed and was deep in thought he didn't know what he is going to do with her... Suddenly he heard the child making some sounds... She looked like she was about to wake up

Eros stared at her...

The child finally opened her eyes... 2 pairs of similar eyes met... The child's turquoise eyes were glowing...

Eros felt a little weirded out... He never saw anyone expect him with this eye and hair colour...

The child caught his finger... He wanted to pull it away... But then he saw the child smiling at him... He was taken back...

... Something inside him happened... He felt his heart being tackled and beating...

No one ever laughed at him like this... Even newborn babies like her they all cried and felt scared and the adults hated him...

Eros's eyes became red and a few tears dropped down on his face... He hugged the child and sobbed silently... He understood one thing...he is not alone anymore in this cursed world...he knew that the demon will stalk him...and kill both of them...and the safest option is letting the child grow up away from him...

But he couldn't do that...he can't give up on her... Not that easily... No death will do them apart from his precious daughter...

He hated this world...No he despised and loathed it...he doesn't give a fuck about it so he was happy with Layla destroying it...
But now he has a reason to protect it...

Tags:

•Death is the only ending for the villainess Fanfiction

• Original Penelope

•No mom just a hot dad

•have some slight gore (against Derrick)

•curse(foal language)

• the cycles are here

•the original plot for Original Penelope is here(if you read the novel)

Main info:

Name: Eros Kazimir

Age: 25(when he died) 37 currently.

Had Penelope when he was 20.

Class: A Mage

Like: Penelope, sweets, Tea, cats, Tabasco and sleeping.

Hate: the world, Layla, The Echkarts, and anything Penelope hate.

Personality:

(before Penelope)

He is a carefree person who wants to end his life...hate humanity, have a soft spot for animals, especially cats...his attitude is rude and cold to everyone around him

(after)

He is still the same as before but now he has Penelope so he wants to live for her... He showers her with all his love... And spoil her to no end.

He only smiles at her.

So what do you all think?

I'm very excited to know!!