9. I Will Come Back...

???:" Papa...papa...wake up...papa!!" a voice was calling Eros repeatedly...without showing a hint of stopping

Eros opened his eyes slowly...his torques eyes wandered around looking left and right. ...up and down...until his eyes met another pair of eyes...he smiled as he hugged the eyes owner happily.

"good morning Cherry, how was your sleep?" said Eros as he got up from bed while holding his 5-year-old daughter

"GOOD!! I even had a beautiful dream!!" the little one was laughing and giggling happily in her father's arms.

"Oh really? What did my cherry dream about to make her this happy?"

"I'll tell you!! I dreamed that I and Papa were flying high in the sky!! Then we found a land full of candies and chocolate!! And there were a lot of cute animals surrounding us!! The animals give us a huge cake!! I wanted to eat but I woke up!!" Eros listened to everything Penelope said with a pampered smile on his lips his eyes were staring at Penelope softly...

"hmm if that's all that it takes to make My little treasure happy I'll gladly do it but I don't think there is a land like this but we can fly like you wanted and then bake a big cake for my little girl, First let's eat breakfast, okay honey?"

Penelope gasped happily as she clunked to Eros's Neck, "Really Papa?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!"Penelope was laughing even more happily now and this is all that Eros wanted...to make her happy always...

Eros Put Penelope in her chair as he went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for Penelope...he made a cute cat-shaped omelette and some small extra dishes...

Penelope looked at the cute cat omelette with shining eyes!! She loves it a lot!! Eris sat down beside Penelope and started feeding her...after a while Penelope was full and couldn't eat anymore, Eros stopped feeding her and gave her a glass of Milk, which Penelope accepted Happily...

while Penelope was drinking the milk, Eros started eating...after tasting some of the dishes Eros nodded in satisfaction...he appreciated his craftsman...It had a room for improvement but for now, it was accepted...after all, it's better than before...

Eros glanced at Penelope besides him who was still drinking her milk slowly...ever since she entered his life everything changed...the life he lived before disappeared like it never existed...he became a different Person...

His life before could be simplified with one word a ' disaster ' Ever since he got stuck in the cycles he was destroyed by everything in this world...no his life was a tragedy before it even started...the Cycles just destroyed what remained from a shattered Hope...

After getting killed thousands of times by the demon yet never dying... he give up on Everything...he was drinking 24/7...hated by everyone he knew and didn't know...Trying every means to kill himself maybe he would finally die...it was a mess...

Until she came into his life...his angel...he wanted to be a great father to her...to be someone who deserves to be with her...he worked very hard for her...he stopped drinking and harming himself...he moved from the town he was living in before to a new one...he couldn't give up on this house so he bought it with him by using his magic.

He never thought that HE who was an enemy of the kitchen since he set it up on fire multiple times in a row...would now have this cosy comfortable relationship with it...(he just set it up on fire even more)

"Papa I finished can we go now!!" Eros's train of memories was cut he snapped back to reality...he looked at Penelope who was tugging his shirt with an excited expression...he hugged her and pulled her out of the chair "Yes we can go now" Eros smiled softly to her as he pulled his napkin and cleaned the milk drops on her mouth...