10. Our Life Together!

In the early hours of the mourning, the sunrise woke the birds up...they chirped happily and spread their Wings to fly...looking for worms and seeds to feed their hunger...

Mama Bird did what she always does look for worms to feed her newly hatched babies...they were small and weak so she had to protect them and feed them until they were big enough to fly up with their wings!!

Mama Bird's life was not easy, especially after Daddy Bird's sudden disappearance... normally he's the one who will look for food while she stays with the babies...but now she has to do both...she barely eats a thing all the food goes to her children...

As Mama Bird's eyes searched for any Worm or seed she can find but unfortunately, she didn't find anything for a long time... But she expected this...living in a forest means less food because of the numbers...as Mama Bird was about to give up she saw an earth Worm digging on the ground!!

Mama Bird chirped happily as she caught the worm!! now her children can eat to their full!! Mama Bird held the Worm in her beak and flew back to her nest excited...

*BOOM* before Mama Bird could realise what was that scary sound a wave of fire hit her...Mama bird felt her body burning...her wings tearing and falling apart

Mama Bird Chirped in Pain...but her beautiful voice was also affected by that fire...it was destroyed...Mama Bird saw the world spinning around...

She finally hit the ground hard...she felt a hot scalding liquid stain her stomach...Mama Bird continuously darkened...all she could feel was Pain throbbing in all her body...Mama Bird tried moving...she had to feed her children...they are waiting for her...yet she couldn't move an inch...she stared at the tree where her nest was in pain...she couldn't leave them alone yet...her black wide eyes never left that tree as small tears fell...that tree was the last thing she saw before leaving the world in sorrow...

"GOOD JOB NELLY!! Your aiming improved a lot!! " said Eros cheerfully as he ruffled Penelope's hair...Penelope just smiled widely full of pride because of the praise...

"With this one, we have about 30 Birds...Now you learned how to control the temper of fire perfectly!"

Heheheh Penelope's smile grew wider on her face...she couldn't help it after all getting praised is something she always craved for! But never got it since Eros 'Death' but now when she hears it again she couldn't help but smile stupidly...

"If we continued with this rate, your mana control will improve greatly!! And that Demon would not be a problem!!"

"hehe...thank you, Papa!! I didn't know that my Mana could be used like this!! it was really hard to control it before! I hate to admit this...but this necklace is somehow useful...too bad it came from that fuck  "

"Penelope language!! yes, he is a piece of Fuck but you don't have to say it out loud like this!! in the end, he was the one who helped me... you have to say this in his face, not behind his back, that's the least you could do understood?"

"Yes, Papa..." Penelope lowered her head and sulked a little...she didn't like that man but she couldn't forget that he was the reason for her reuniting with her Father...

It's been about 2 days since Eros started training Penelope for the upcoming battle, Prnelope was strong but not strong enough for that Demon but with his training and teaching she will become stronger than the demon and maybe even himself...

But she couldn't grasp full control of it...she didn't know how to power the right amount of Mana to her spell...her fighting style was a mess...her techniques were simple and direct which doesn't help while fighting the Demon...but this can be easily fixed now since he's here!!