11. Sweet Revenge

As Eros and Penelope continued the maniac laughter that resembled a devil, unknown to them a figure was stalk- no watching them...it was Zero

Zero looked at the mirror that portrayed HIS beloved and HIS daughter, with a happy smile on his lips, he watched everything that happened since Eros got back, his smile never dropping off, even a little, but if you look in his eyes you will find something unexpected...inside of them were sadness and loneliness and many other feelings, but Zero his them well, very well...

Astra couldn't hold back his curiosity and peeked in the mirror, only to see the maniac laugh... "Are they okay...?" he asked with concern

Zero looked at him with a smile" Of course they are, look how adorable they are!

Astra looked again and saw how twisted and devilish their smile was then looked back at Zero, not saying a word but his eyes said everything.

Zero ignored his look completely as if he never saw it and looked back in the mirror to see Eros and Penelope hugging...unconsciously Zero put his hand on the mirror before realising...they weren't there...his eyes stared at them once again, his eyes looked empty as he looked at his beloveds...

Astra sighed when he saw Zero like this...his friend, no more of his brother was now sitting looking at his loved ones with a gaze filled with pain...he knew about how much those two loved each other... So deeply... But yet...

"HEY!! GET YOUR FUCKING ASS IN AND HELP YOU MORONS!!" screamed a voice cutting Astra's train of thought, he looked behind him to see Ezra looking at them angrily, he looked apologetically at Ezra as if he was to apologize until he saw Jeremy holding someone tossing him in the air, making his size bigger then opening his mouth swallowing them whole.

Astra sighed once again in annoyance saying " Jeremy!! What did we say about eating G.O.Ds!! You know that you have a weak stomach!! Now tell me how many did you eat while I was not paying attention!

Jermy was startled that he accidentally crunched the head of another, blood staining him...he looked at the blood, and with what to seam like a cry he shouted he tossed the bloody corpse at Ezra and then ran to Astra with his imaginary tears!! Clasping his arm with his veins making so many gestures "MAMA!!!! I'M SO SORRY!!! WAAAA!! MAMA, PLEASE HELP ME!! I HATE HIS BLOOD!! IT TASTE SO AWFUL!!!" Astra sighed as he started comforting Jermy

Ezra who just got a corpse in his arm looked at 'it' in disgust, he threw 'it' away, he looked around him seeing many many corpses on the floor, all three- No four of them if you want to count Jermy as a thing to begin with, were covered in blood, to put it in more simple words...they did a massacre...Ezra looked so proud of their doing, he stepped on the corpses as he went to Astra and Zero.

With each step, you could hear a squashy sound coming out of the corpses with Ezra Ew!!, being heard from afar, Astra and Jermy were staring at him with amusement, Zero not giving a shit about anything other than gazing at his darlings, his gaze developed from pain to misery and despair with every move he saw them making.

Finally, Ezra managed to get through he looked at Zero and said " Z, come on it's time to finish it all " Zero finally removed his gaze from the mirror, his gaze turning cold filled with hatred and loathed...he stood up and walked to the big house... With his friends and enemy following him.

Zero knocked open the sealed door that was warped in sealing magic with ultimate ease...he walked in seeing a lot of future corpses in front of him, he snapped his fingers and Ezra, Astra and Jeremy started attacking them showing no mercy towards them the screams filled the hall, as Zero walked in a certain direction...he stopped in front of a door that was sealed with more complicated sealing magic, but it wasn't a thing for him, he broke it with no effort, he stepped inside the room to see someone by the window...it was Orak the ruler of all, he looked at Zero with a straight face but deep inside... He was terrified...not saying a word