5.Papa is On His Way!!

Eros took a deep breath... As he wanted to step on the gate the man suddenly stopped him, Eros looked at him with an annoyed expression...his eyes were glaring at him prepared to kill at any second

The man smiled at him and acted like he didn't see his glare, and walked closer to Eros...Eros was still giving him the death glare...the man opened his mouth and said with a smile hanging on his lips " before you go wear this..."

The man opened his hand and a necklace appeared...Eros stared at the necklace...he didn't know why but...this necklace somehow comforted him...

The man looked at the absent-minded Eros and his smile deepened...he caught Eros's shoulder and turned Eros's back to him...

Eros was shocked and wanted to shout at the man but before he can the man said in his ears " here, let me help you put it..." Eros wanted to refuse he turned his head but when he looked at the man's deep eyes he stayed silent...his heart was beating fast...the man's face was too close...

The man's eyes darkened after seeing Eros flushed face...he held the necklace and put it around Eros's Neck...his hit breaths fell on Eros's Neck making Eros shiver a little...but still stayed still...

"Okay here we go," said the man as he touched Eros's neck...his touch was a little ambitious yet Eros didn't notice...

Eros turned his head and yelled at the man " Now are we done?!" he was angry that the man was slowing him from seeing his daughter...but this was not the only reason he was angry...he didn't know what it was, still something was annoying him...

The man smiled and said helplessly " Yes, it's done but take this and let 'our' daughter wear it too immediately." another necklace appeared in the man's hand...

Eros hesitated...he doesn't trust this man not a single bit....but...Eros felt the necklace comforting him again...in the end, he slowly reached his hand and took the necklace...

He walked to the portal...But he suddenly realised something..." wait...did you just say 'ou-" before he could continue the man hugged him from behind before he can even react...he felt something hot on his cheek...the man's lips were kissing his cheeks...Eros was dumbfounded his eyes widened, and his jaw dropped...his face flushed all red...

The next thing he knew that the man pushed him into the portal while saying" okay now you are ready to go!! Come back safely with 'our' daughter!!"

Eros finally snapped out of it he was about to kill that man but he was pushed out completely...his body is now falling into space!! " YOU FUCKEN BAAAAAASTAAAAAAAAAARD!!!"

The man can still hear Eros cursing yet he was still smiling happily...

The portal finally closed...and when it closed the man's smile also dropped...the affection in his eyes disappeared completely like it never appeared in the first place... instead it was empty holding a sense of coldness...

The man opened a portal and walked through it...he was now in a place full of trees and planets...

He walked there without saying a word...after walking for a while a house appeared to him...the house was built from wood and was built on a tree

the house was built from wood and was built on a tree