2.One True Love

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!
HOLD UP!! I SAID HOLD UP!!?
YES, IT IS A CHAPTER NOT AN EXTRA OR ANYTHING IT'S A CHAPTER !! It's just not about Eros you see I'm depressed so I'm making you all depressed with me 🙂

I know the title isn't the best but please give it a chance!!

Umm guys, Ah remember when I said they will meet in this chapter?

About that...I decided to move it to another time, currently, it's not the perfect time just yet...So I apologize for that... But I swear it will not be that far away...maybe after 1 or 2 chapters.

Thank you for understanding😞

Also, please don't question the names🙂

That's the best choice my mind came up with🥲

And as always Here is a ⚠️WARNING⚠️ for you☺ because there is no way for me to have a normal chapter😃.

⚠️WARNING⚠️

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING TOPICS!! IF YOU. ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THEM PLEASE SKIP IT!!

-BL (BOYS LOVE)
(it was an unexpected twist but when listening to Dandelion and writing I unconsciously wrote it and turn out to be really good)

-GORE(I don't know if it but I will put it just in case)

-SLAUGHTER

-CHEATING

And who knows what, please tell me if I forgot something.

Great advice if you listened to "Atlantis" while reading this chapter you will absolutely love it... Believe me😃
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

*Thud* a creature's body fell to the ground... Blood splattered all over it...Ro trembled with fear...he looked at the dead body of his Friend... It was not recognizable at all...Every part of its body was cut and slashed...nothing was spared...his friend's head was now in the hands of the 'demon'...blood was still dripping from it...

but his friend's body was not the only one there...Thousands of his kind were there!!! All of them dropping dead... A 'demon' was slaughtering his kind brutally one after another...Not sparing anyone...

Ro was horrified by this scene...he looked down at the ground trembling...he lost everything...His family, his friends, His home...Love...Everything was destroyed by that 'demon'.

Ro never felt this scared in all of his life...and here he thought that his mom was the scariest thing to exist...Heck, even his mom never scared him to this extent...

'H-How did this all happen!! '

Flashback 2 days ago...

It was a normal day in the houros tribe...the leader of the tribe 'Nur' and his wife 'Cira' were sitting in their house...Nur was trying to talk to Cira but she gave him the silent treatment like she always does... Since the day they got married...he sighed inwardly...' ah~...she's really shy~...no matter how many years it has been it was always like this one talks and one 'listen ' it was peaceful... But something had to break it

"Leader!!!" a voice called for him...Nur looked to see who was calling, it was his right-hand man Ro who also is his childhood friend...they were always together from the moment they both hatched out of their eggs.

Nur: " what's wrong Ro?"

Ro bowed down to both of them and then said:" leader there is something really important I need to report!!"

Nur:" what is it? Make it fast Don't you see how busy I am?! " yes I want to continue talking to my wife.

Ro:" Our exploration campaign has returned and they reported something important...the lun tribe was wiped out... "