4.Do You Want My Help?

Eros opened his eyes...' ah... I'm alive... ' he sighed in relief...' but where the hell I am... ' His eyes roamed around this unknown place in a hurry...he was back at that white space...

'Did that fucking bastard Orak, do this...' Eros clenched his hands in anger... He couldn't wait to kill that bastard and rip off every limb in his body...

Eros found himself sitting on something comfortable... And to his surprise, his body didn't feel as heavy as before... He couldn't feel the poison...but because his body was numb for a very long time... His movements were a little rusted...he sighed and leaned his head back, resting it on whatever was behind him.

??: "Hey, how are you feeling now? " a deep voice whispered in Eros's ears...Eros hurriedly looked back and his eyes widened...

A tall man, with black long hair and red eyes, appeared to him...he had a handsome face He was wearing some weird clothes that Eros has never seen before in his life.

(Fuck it, I'm bad at describing... I will just add the picture and help both of us -~-,  I do not own the picture, I found it on Pinterest at random, yes he looks like this and wears this)

 I will just add the picture and help both of us -~-,  I do not own the picture, I found it on Pinterest at random, yes he looks like this and wears this)

His face was really close to Eros's face...just a few inches away...and the man's hand was hanging on his(Eros) waist... Eros found himself sitting on the man's bosom...

the man looked at the shocked Eros with a smile hanging on his face and said: "I will take your silence as a yes, " the man had a deep voice that stirred something in Eros's stomach

( can you just imagine a voice of a hot anime man that has a deep voice that gives you butterflies in your stomach and make you scream? And tell me who you thought of)

Eros snapped out of his shock and started struggling to free himself but the man's grip was stronger and held him down...he tried to cast a spell on him but the man caught his hand and held his hand while intertwining both of their fingers...he tried his other hand and the same thing happened, now both of his hand are imprisoned...

The man smiled at him:" I advise you to not do this, believe me," he was still smiling but this smile was somehow different.

Eros glared at the man...something feels off about that man... the way he looks at him (Eros) is weirding him out...

The man did not mind Eros's glare but smiled even more and said:" wise choice"  his smile turned back to the way it was before...

Eros was irritated by that smile and asked:" What the fuck do you want from me...Why did you save me... "he was suspicious of that man...why would he help him... What benefits will he get from doing that...

The man's smiled mysteriously and stared at Eros:" hmm~ I will tell you that later... Now it's not the perfect time... But you can consider my help as a reward..."

"...reward..? "Eros looked at him confused..." reward for what exactly?..."

The man never stopped smiling his gaze holding many feelings that Eros couldn't explain...Eros couldn't stare at the man he was overwhelmed by that gaze.