8.Memories

Eros and Penelope hugged each other for a very long time... Even though they both stopped crying but still clung to each another...

They both were silent not a word coming out of their mouths...Eros was just very happy...while Penelope was still in shock... She couldn't believe that her Papa was Alive...

They were both lying on the grass... Penelope was on top of Eros hugging his neck her head buried in his wide shoulders...While Eros was stroking her back in comfort...with every stroke Penelope felt comfortable... It was just like in the past...

Her hands around Eros's neck tightened...she was afraid that he might disappear again...Penelope was afraid she was dreaming...if it was a dream she didn't want to wake up... Screw Layla... Screw the World!! She doesn't care anymore... All she wants is to stay in this dream forever...

"Papa...if you were alive all this time...why didn't you come to me...I... Was... No, I'm scared... Why... Didn't you come earlier..." Penelope asked in a sad helpless voice...she knew that something horrible must have happened to him or he would have come to save her a long time ago...

Eros felt his heart tearing apart... guilt and regret eating him apart...the only thing he can do now is just apologising and asking for forgiveness... He didn't want Penelope to know what he went through...he didn't her to hate him... If she knew what he have done...Eros closed his eyes his heart throbbing with pain from just imagining Penelope's scared or disgusted look...

Eros has been silent for a very long time which made Penelope even more anxious and worried...she raised her head and stared at Eros's eyes...those eyes his a lot of complex emotions yet she figured them out...fear...anxiety... regret...guilt and... blame... She didn't know why her father felt this way... Her worries increased...

"Papa...please tell me..." Eros for the very first time in his life avoided Penelope eyes... This little action shocked Penelope's entire being... Her Papa... Her Dear Papa...the one who loved her like no other...spoiled her to no end...always put her needs before his...Avoided her... AVOIDED HER EYES!!! JUST WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!!!

"...Papa..." Penelope called in a small voice yet Eros didn't look at her and still avoided her eyes... He didn't want her to know... Didn't want her to hate him... So he chooses to abuse himself... 'I'm so sorry darling (T^T) please forgive me I prefer you being angry at me than hate me...

Penelope felt her world crumbling apart... She put both of her palms on Eros's cheeks and tried forcing Eros to look at her... But surprisingly Eros resisted a bit...

Penelope fully believed that something really bad happened to her Papa!! ... She had to know!! But at this rate, she will never find out!!

Penelope looked at Eros who had his face turned to the opposite side of her... She didn't like this...Her Papa should never ignore her like this no matter what!! A devilish idea popped up in her mind... She smiled evilly and said in her mind ' if that's how you want to play Papa then two can play the game '

"OUCH!!! PAPA!!! IT HURTS!!! WAAAAAA!!!" Penelope shouted in a very loud voice and started crying... Eros who ignored her just a second ago instantly in a 0.000000000001-speed turned his head worriedly and looked at Penelope who was sitting in front of him with her head down..." NELLY?! WHAT'S WRONG HONEY?! WHERE DOES IT HURT!!"

Penelope who had her head down slowly raised it her eyes were turning red...tears gathering in her eyes again as she pitifully called "Papa...*hic*" Eros hugged her without hesitations and started comforting her and asking where was the pain so he can heal it...

"Gotcha" Penelope who was on the verge of crying just a mere second ago with red teary eyes and a very pitiful facial expression disappeared without a trace...instead there was a devilish smile there...