7. It's Been A While Cherry...

Eros looked at himself in the mirror...he stared deeply at himself... Looking at every inch of his face not sparing a place...

After checking everything he sighed...he was very nervous and anxious... He is about to meet his daughter...For the first time in his life... Eros is scared... Scared that his daughter forgot about him or even worse... Hated him...

Eros couldn't stand that idea... For him, Penelope was all he cares about and loved...just the thought of her hating him made his body tremble...he loathed this thought...

he can stand her forgetting about him...after all, it's been more than 13 years...and along with the cycles... He will not be surprised if she did...this will hurt him a lot... Her forgetting about all the memories they made together... But they can make new ones... It's fine... Eros comforted himself...

Eros's brain was full of thoughts... And none of them was good... 'do you think she loves you? ' you were never part of her life... How can she accept you now... '
'she hates you...after all... She believes that you abounded her... ' 'what kind of a father will leave their child alone at the age of 5!!!...' '...you don't deserve to be her father... '

Eros collapsed on the floor sobbing... His whole body shaking and trembling from fear...he hated it... He doesn't want that!! If Penelope hated him... Eros will die...he prefers to die than see the hate in Penelope's eyes...

" *hic*...Penelope... *hic*" the sound of Eros sobbing filled the room...Eros never cried...not even when he was young... He never did...he only cries when it comes to Penelope...

Suddenly a warm feeling filled Eros's chest... This feeling was warm and calming...it looked like it was comforting him... And it did...

Eros eventually calmed down...he put his hand on his chest...trying to catch this feeling...as he put his hand on his chest...he felt an object lying on his neck...touching part of his chest...

Eros sat up from the ground and held the necklace in his palm...Staring deeply at it... He didn't look closely at it before... But now he can... He hated to admit it but it was beautiful

(this is what the necklace looks like btw)

As Eros was fiddling with the necklace absent-minded an "unpleasant" memory appeared in his mind

As Eros was fiddling with the necklace absent-minded an "unpleasant" memory appeared in his mind...the hand that was fiddling with the necklace halted... And the absent-minded Eros finally snapped out of his thought...

He finally remembered the thing he had forgotten!! That fucken man kissed him!! How dare he do this to him!! The only one allowed to kiss his cheeks was Penelope and only her!!... But maybe a cat is a little bit allowed... Just a little...one lick...or Two...

But that man kissed his cheeks!! Eros was furious!! But slowly calmed down once he remembered that... He wouldn't be here without that man's help... If it wasn't because of him...he probably would still be trapped in hell...forever...