Delicious Addiction

•Y/N: Your Name
•E/C: Eye Color

—————————————————
__________________________________
Author's POV:
__________________________________

—————————————————__________________________________Author's POV:__________________________________

___________________________________

Nathan didn't want to go in there. Every bone in his body was prepared to leave everything behind and run back to his girlfriend to avoid the situation altogether. Stupid moral compass. He couldn't, in good conscience, leave Terrance like this. He was terrorizing an innocent person, and he needs to stop him. He wants to believe that his housemate is still savable, that he can be brought back to reality, away from these crazy delusions that Y/N is his girlfriend.

He had to try. At least, then, there might still be a chance. One step past the front door, and he was already feeling ill, his stomach twisted and wound up as his feet moved slower into the house. Sounds from the living room guide him there, and sure enough, his pink-haired housemate was sitting there, calmly watching TV all by himself. He was actually surprised he wasn't in his room doing god knows what, like he usually would. He found this even more upsetting, though it might've been a bit irrational to feel that way, at least he thought so. Doing his best to keep a positive mind, he takes in a breath as Terrance finally takes notice of him. His heart sank at the sight of a cheerful smile on his lips.

"What are you doing standing in the doorway for? You look like a creep," he jokes, causing Nathan to force a small laugh as he made his way a little closer, not too close, though. His knees might start shaking. "I was wondering when you were gonna come back. I have something I wanted to tell you."

"Really? What?" His voice nearly cracked, for his throat ran dry the second he opened his mouth.

"I've been giving it some thought, and I think I want to keep going to therapy." At this, he froze in shock, eyes wide and everything.

"For real? I figured, after yesterday, you wouldn't want to go again."

"Well, I didn't particularly like being called out. You know how I feel about public attention. It freaks me out, so yeah, I got a little pissed off, but I've realized I really do have some things on my mind that I should get off my chest once in a while, so when's the next session?"

"Uh, tomorrow, I think."

"Great. So how's the missus?" He asks suddenly, bringing the mood back down to an eerie standstill. Nathan gulps discreetly.

"She's good. We applied to a few places, so I guess we'll see." Terrance nods, turning back around to face the TV as the scenes flashed by.

"I'm gonna miss you," he says suddenly, ominously, or perhaps that was just his imagination? He honestly couldn't tell what was just paranoia anymore.