Sugar and Spice

•Y/N: Your Name
•E/C: Eye Color
•H/C: Hair Color

———————————————
Your POV:
_____________________________

———————————————Your POV:_____________________________

_____________________________

A small smile comes to my lips after I wipe down the last table in the shop. At last, I can go home for the night. My gaze falls on the clock behind the glass counter on the wall, which shows it's nearly six thirty. This isn't the usual closing time, but considering I was working alone all day, grandma said it would be if I closed up early. After putting the rag away and hanging up my apron, I gather my things before heading for the door to lock up and shut off the lights.

I then start my leisurely walk home, thoroughly enjoying the lovely, summer weather. It isn't boiling hot; in fact there's a lovely breeze that lightly blows through my H/C hair, keeping me nice and cool in the warm weather. As I stroll down the pavement, my E/C eyes catch sight of a familiar, pink-haired male walking in the same direction further ahead of me. It must be Terrence, for he's wearing the same outfit as earlier today: a thin, black hoodie with the sleeves pulled up to his elbows, ripped, pastel blue jeans and white sneakers with soft pink laces. On his wrists are a few rubber bracelets in mint green, light pink, and black, while his hands are stuffed into his hoodie pockets. A small smile comes to my lips as I pick up my pace to catch up with the male while calling out to him.

"Terrance, hey!" I shout loud enough so that he can hear me over the passing cars driving on the street next to us. The man seems to freeze upon hearing my voice before turning around sharply, accidentally tripping over an undone shoelace. He gasps and falls forward, unable to catch himself with his hands before his face hit the cement path. My eyes widen as I rush towards him before crouching down with my hand outstretched to help him up.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" Terrance blinks a few times as if determining whether or not I'm truly standing in front of him before a light blush comes to his cheeks in embarrassment as he takes my hand.

"Y- Yeah. I'm f- fine." A sweet smile comes to the blue-eyed male's lips as he lightly dusts off his mint green teeshirt. I also note there's a small scrape on his nose, making me feel bad for distracting him. It doesn't look too serious, though.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to make you fall over."

"O- Oh, no! I- It's not your fault at all." Almost shakily, Terrance kneels down to fix his shoelaces while sending me a reassuring smile. "I- It's my fault for n- not tying my shoes." The smile returns to my lips after seeing he's okay.

"You left in such a hurry today. You didn't even get to finish your picture," I mention as he stands up again. I catch a glimpse of his scraped palms before he shoves them into his pockets while looking away from me and stammering his response.