Vile Taste in the Mouth

•Y/N: Your Name

—————————————————
__________________________________
Author's POV:
__________________________________

—————————————————__________________________________Author's POV:__________________________________

__________________________________

     Moving day had finally arrived, and while Nathan had thought a weight would be lifted from his shoulders by leaving, a deeper pit had formed in his stomach instead. All morning, as he brought boxes downstairs from his room, he couldn't stop glancing over at Terrance's door. It had been kept closed for a while now, though that wasn't really unusual for him to begin with. Lately though, as the days got closer to the deadline, he couldn't help wondering if he was hiding something incriminating inside. He didn't want to think that way, but after everything, could he really just ignore the possibility?

     As he went to retrieve the last box, he stopped before it. Terrance wasn't home at the moment, but it wouldn't be long before he came back to see him off with the rest of his housemates, who were helping load the moving van outside. He knew this feeling would only eat at him if he didn't take the opportunity presented to him now. He had to know the reason Terrance had been up in his room for hours, even days, on end if he didn't have work. Drawing, he'd excuse, but was that really the case?

     Nathan's palms were sweating as they grasped the knob and twisted it slowly to peer inside. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. His things were in the same spot. Opening the door a little more, he crept inside before closing it behind him and exploring more in depth. He couldn't be too thorough, as time was short, but moving quickly, he got to his knees and checked under the bed only to find dust bunnies and stray art supplies that had likely fallen off of his bed while he was drawing. Next was the drawers. He didn't touch any clothing to see if anything was hidden underneath, but nothing stood out in general, so he abandoned his search with a somewhat frustrated sigh.

     'I don't even know what I'm looking for,' he thought to himself as he peeked into the bathroom. Again, nothing unusual could be seen. Humming, he ruffles his hair and shakes his head before turning off the light and stepping back into the bedroom, staring straight ahead at the closet door.

    'Might as well. It's the last place I haven't checked.' Upon opening it, he heaved another sigh. Nothing, just as he figured, only clothes on hangers and shoes. However, as he was about to close it, he stopped and glanced over to the curtain behind the hangers. A thought occurred to him. All their closets in the house have shelves for storing shoes, so why are his left on the floor and the shelves blocked off? A sickly feeling filled his chest as he pulled apart the hanging items and then the curtain. His heart stopped, his eyes nearly falling from their sockets from how wide they grew.

     The shelves were jam-packed with sketchbooks and odd pieces of trash, but that was far from his focus. His eyes couldn't be torn away from the detailed drawings pinned to the walls. They were of Y/N's face, some of her working, some of her in an array of cute clothes. As his eyes slowly drifted down, his lip curled in disgust upon spotting an open box, which he crouched down to get a closer look at. In the box were more images of Y/N, but more than that, they were also of Terrance. The nature of this box was more foul in its contents, full of images of both or either of them wrapped up in bondage, some more erotic to the point he wanted to vomit. His eyes teared up a bit as his hand shook, crinkling one of the pages before folding it up to take with him as evidence.