15

" Thank you, Kenma "

Everyone decided to stay at Kenma's place for the night. Yamamoto and Inuoka fought over the movie to be played. Y/N laughed as neither of their choices were accepted, and Yaku played the movie of his choice.

Kenma and Kai brought out the extra futons, pillows, and blankets. Fukunaga prepared popcorn bowls. Y/N sat on the floor leaning against the couch. It was a funny sight to see her surrounded by blankets and pillows.

Kenma gave her several pillows so that she would be able to sit there comfortably. On her request, he sat beside her, and both of them were huddled in a blanket.

"I missed this, Kenma."

Her soft voice made him turn to her, and he watched a nostalgic smile appear on her face. He offered her a few popcorns, which she accepted. A small smile crept on his face because of her words.

"I missed you too, Y/N."

She smiled at him and clutched the pillow that was in her hands, tighter.

"Are you comfortable? You can sleep in my room. It's better that way. "

She shook her head before placing a pillow on her lap and caressing her baby bump.

"It's alright. Let me enjoy everyone's company."

She scanned the room, which didn't go unnoticed by Kenma. He slyly smiled while eating popcorns.

"Missing him already?"

She blushed and buried her chin in the pillow.

"I am not missing Kuroo."

"I didn't say Kuro."

This time, her face resembled a tomato, and she smacked his arm before taking the bowl of popcorn from him.

"Not you too, Kenma. Everyone does that."

His ears perked up at this. His eyes left the TV screen and landed on her.

"Who else teased you?"

The screen light illuminated her blush as she fiddled with her fingers. He had to lean towards her to hear her mumbling.

"Kiyoko and Ryu, just today you and Akaashi too. Sometimes even Mom. She has this knowing tone every time I talk to her."

Her tone raised at the last sentence, making him snicker.

"What did Kiyoko say?"

His eyes went back to the screen, watching the movie unfold. However, he wasn't concentrating on it. His whole attention was on his friend sitting beside him.

"The same thing. That me and Kuroo would make a good couple or that I shouldn't keep my eyes close."

This peaked his attention, and he stopped eating popcorns. He hummed before speaking.

"Hmm. What about you? What do you think?"

He watched as she hesitated with her answer. But he waited. He was never the type to pressure her for speaking unless it is a serious topic.