Kiss Or Dates First??

Closing the sheriff's office I fling my arms around Beau since he had locked the door even though it was early in the morning. Meaning that most people wouldn't show up to work for almost an hour so we could be alone. "We're already sneaking around and we haven't even had a first date yet."

"Typically when I like a girl I don't have to save her life first before I ask her out on a date." He pointed out wrapping his arms around my waist giving me a hug.

Shaking my head I broke the hug moving some hair behind my ear. "Hmm…that is right. So Mr. Texan, what exactly will this future date intel?"

He sits down on his desk resting his boots on the edge of the desk while I rounded it picking up the football sitting on it. "Well I don't know…dinner and some beers. Unless you're like Jenny and your idea of fun is trespassing."

"Did you read her file or something?" I asked tossing the football up in the air a few times hearing him chuckling in the background. "Did you know she accidentally fell into a pit of dead animals at my ex's ranch?"

Beau shakes his head no catching the football that I threw his direction smiling. "We'll avoid something like that. Oh and will Jack be joining us?"