Chapter 8

Roman watched Marlena as she slept. She was moaning, while her head burrowed into her pillow in a sea of blonde curls. Gasping pants, and light sighs, that reminded him of times long before, when she allowed him to make love to her body and touch her. When she allowed him to drive into her depths. When she wanted him. He wanted to touch her now, but he didn't. He just continued to watch her, as his dick got harder, and he became more frustrated.

Marlena sat in her chair at her desk in her office. Her legs had been spread wide, held open by John's splayed hands, and her skirt pushed up past her hips. "John!" she said softly, quietly, so Chelsea wouldn't hear them. "John, we—"

He pulled the gusset to her panties to the side, shoved two fingers into her swollen wetness, hooking them forward, and rubbed them over her g-spot, staring up at her. "Don't tell me no, baby," he rasped against the soft skin of her inner thigh, as he licked a long line up to her center. "Please don't tell me no, Doc."

Her head fell back against her chair, as she gasped again. "Oh, G-d! John! We...we shouldn't—"

"But you want to...don't you?"

The moist heat of his breath hovered over her pussy, as he spoke to her. She heard his intake of air as he breathed in her scent, and it drove her nearly mad, but she had to think of Roman...of Isabella. "John! John! What about Roman? What about Isabella?" she gasped.

He tipped his head back, staring up at her with his dark indigo gaze, and he whispered, "What about us?"

"John..."

"We're in your office...Doc, baby, no one will know...I won't tell a soul. If you want, I'll never mention it again," he whispered, as he pulled his fingers out of her swollen folds, only to push them back in roughly.

"No one will know?" she whispered breathlessly.

"No one but you and me...please, Doc...please..." he begged, staring up at her, helpless and waiting for her answer, as he continued to fuck her with his fingers. When John started rubbing the pad of his thumb over her clit roughly, Marlena was lost as her orgasm rolled through her, wracking her body. Her head rolled back, and she cried out, "Oh, fuck! John!"

Roman scrambled out of bed, staring at his wife in shock, as she whispered, "John...John, please. I need you." He'd watched her orgasm in her sleep, and he could smell her arousal. His cock was so hard, he could barely think, and he had to get away from her, and out of this house. Glancing at the clock in desperation, Roman noticed it was barely 1:00 am. The Cheatin' Heart was still open, and he was going to go drown himself in whiskey and bourbon.

Marlena woke suddenly, gasping for air, and feeling the wetness from her orgasm along her inner thighs, as it dripped along the crease of her ass, making her sticky. She stared at the ceiling, trying to control her breathing, afraid she'd woken Roman...only to realize that Roman wasn't beside her in the bed. Hearing muffled sounds coming from the bathroom, she knew immediately that she'd woken him up. Marlena's heart started racing, and she wondered what she might have said, or done, in her sleep. Getting out of bed slowly, she approached the bathroom.

Inside she heard the tell-tale grunts that indicated exactly what Roman was doing. She felt sick to her stomach. Sick over the fact that her marriage was failing, and she blamed herself, and sick over the fact that she couldn't seem to find it within herself to make it work. The thought of making love to Roman felt like to the worst betrayal to John. And yet, John had made his choice. She knew she shouldn't feel guilty at all. She shouldn't, but then she remembered John's kiss in her office. The brush of his lips over hers, and her core clenched, beginning to throb once more.