Chapter 25

Dancing with Marlena was something John had missed. When they'd been married he would randomly dance with her, whenever the mood struck him. He'd pull her into his arms, and spin her around a room, humming to himself. Holding Marlena in his arms, swaying to the music, John whispered in her her ear, "Do you remember this song?"

Marlena's mind conjured up a clear memory of her with John, naked in front of the fireplace. They'd already made love once, but then Marlena had slowly spread whipped cream over his mouth, and proceeded to lick it off, and nearly devour him. She'd licked whipped cream off of nearly every part him him that night. She couldn't get enough of him. She'd felt like she needed to be as close to him as possible, and she remembered, they'd slept until noon the following day. Kissing his neck softly, Marlena whispered back, "I remember everything about that night."

John tipped her face up to his, "You make me so happy, Doc."

"I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy," she murmured, tracing her fingertips over his shoulders, and threading them into his hair. "I want to spend every night, making you happy."

"Oh, Doc," he groaned, inhaling her perfume, and feeling his body respond to her. His hands couldn't seem to stay still, roaming over the expanse of her hips, and slowly caressing her back. With Marlena, a simple touch, a whisper, a few words, were all John needed to feel his body react with near urgency to bury himself deep inside her. Sliding his arm low, around her hips, he pulls her closer. Marlena can feel the ridge of his length along her abdomen, and she whimpers with need. John groans again, "How does dancing with you do this to me?"

Planning for their date night to take a sexy turn, Marlena had managed to find time to shop the day before. Hiding underneath her dress was a dark teal, lace camisole with matching panties. It wasn't cotton, but it had the look that drove John mad with want. Marlena remembered running her finger over the soft ruffle along the bottom of the camisole, and the tiny bow in the center of velvet edged Demi cups that barely contained her breasts. Touching the soft velvet bow on the panties, and remembering John's reaction at the cabin to a simple pair of innocent looking underwear, she'd made her decision. She had considered everything, even the cut of the panties - boy cut, lace briefs, that left little to the imagination. If tonight went the way she had planned, she wouldn't be wearing the ensemble for long. She wanted to drive John to distraction. She wanted him to desire her so much, that he practically destroyed them in the process.

His fingers played with the button at the neckline of her dress, and he whispered, "I want to take this off of you so badly, Doc. I want to unwrap you like the sexiest damn gift, I've ever received."

"You might be more right than you realize," she murmured against his lips.

John pulled back, gazing down at her, "Fuck, Doc. What do you have on under this dress?"

She smiled, and tipped herself towards him, kissing him softly on the lips. Her tongue darted out, flicking over his bottom lip, and she whispered, "I guess you'll have to unwrap me...Mmmmm...You taste so good." Marlena's fingers began to slowly unbutton his shirt, and pull it from the waistband of his slacks. Leaning forward, she spread his shirt open, and ran her nose along his skin, breathing deeply, "You smell so good."

"G-d, baby," John rasped roughly. "You barely touch me, and I'm on fire." Shivers wracked his body, when she raked her nails over the skin of his chest.

Gently flicking one of his nipples, Marlena whispered, "I want you to destroy me."

"Oh, fuck!" he cried, feeling her nails scrape over his chest. Her tongue licked over his nipple before she bit at it softly, causing his cock to jerk heavily in his pants. Shrugging out of his shirt, John reached for the button on her dress, slipping it free, and unzipped her dress in mere seconds. Looking into her eyes, bright with arousal, John whispered, "I want to see what you've got under this dress, baby."