Chapter 16

John sat in the chair, at the small table where they had just finished their lunch, and he ran the tip of his nose along the soft skin of her belly, as she stood in front of him. The feathery softness of cotton under his hands, had his abdomen clenching, and his cock bobbing in his sweatpants. He breathed deeply of her scent. Feeling overwhelmed with love for her, his large hands spanned her hips, and he sighed, "I love you so much, baby."

Marlena smiled, lacing her fingers into his hair, and looking down at him. "I love you too," she said softly. "It's almost as if this was inevitable."

"The fates intervened," he whispered against her skin. The feeling of her palms moving over his bare shoulders, and across his chest, had him shivering with want. Running his hands over her skin, he nearly growled, "Take the t-shirt off, Doc."

She pulled it over her head, shaking her hair out, and stood before him. Shivers washed over her as the cool air from the window brushed her skin. John watched with rapt fascination, his eyes roaming her body and landing on the pink flower covered panties again. Her nipples tightened in response to his lengthy stare, and he leaned forward licking over them slowly.

John's unshaven face rubbed over her skin, and she whispered, "I don't think I could ever love someone, as much as I love you. John, you consume my soul."

Looking up at her, he said, "Doc, you are my soul." His mouth began to slowly place kisses along her ribs, and he lifted her breast licking underneath it softly. Glancing down at the pink panties that would be the end of him, John's fingertip traced along the tiny lace edge, where they rested on her hips, and along her stomach. He snapped the elastic gently, groaning at just the thought of her wet heat hiding from his view.

Pulling the elastic down slightly, John licked over the skin underneath, breathing in her musky scent, and feeling himself grow even harder. He could smell her arousal, and it only served to ignite him, "You smell so good, baby."

"John," she whispered, holding his head against her abdomen. His mouth played gently over her skin, and she could feel her legs begin to quiver. She whispered to him quietly, "John, take the sweatpants off..."

He stared into her eyes for a moment, before standing, and pushing the fabric over his hips. Marlena watched him, licking over her lips with a quick flick of her tongue, and she whispered, "I want to taste you." Her hands slid over his shoulders, guiding him back into the chair, and she slowly sank to her knees on the floor in front of him.

John thought he might lose his mind right then, "Fuck, Doc..." She was the epitome of sexiness, her bare skin glowing a soft bronze in the hazy afternoon light.

Her soft palms moved over his thighs, the roughness of his hair under her fingers, giving her shivers. Staring up into his eyes, she settled onto her haunches, and slowly spread his legs, moving closer, saying softly, "A few weeks ago, I had a dream that I was licking you. The taste was so familiar."

John felt the muscles in his abdomen tighten, and his cock bobbed, as he groaned, "Shit..."

Marlena's hot breath whispered over his length, and she said, "I woke up with the taste of you in my mouth...and you weren't even there..." Her tongue licked up his length, and she heard herself moan softly in the back of her throat, as the taste of him exploded in her mouth. Laving over the tip of him, she watched John's head fall back in bliss.

"Oh, G-d, Doc!" he cried, grabbing onto her head, and threading his fingers through her blonde tresses roughly. When Marlena's tongue swirled around him, and she took him fully into her mouth, his hips bucked up involuntarily. Forcing himself to focus, he ground out, "I'm sorry, Doc...I'm sorry..."