Chapter 14

John pulled back slightly, staring down into her eyes, while his chest heaved, and he thought he would explode with wanting her. Marlena didn't ask John how he came to be there on the beach with her. She didn't ask about Isabella, or the baby. She simply stared up at him with fire and desire in her eyes, and she pulled his mouth back down to hers with a groan that rose deep from her throat. While their bodies were pelted with the driving rain, she could feel heat growing in her center. The taste of him, which she'd only had a brief moment of in her office, exploded over her tongue. She wanted more. Marlena's fingers pulled at his hair, tugging at it roughly in her desperation to get as close to him as possible. Her tongue lapped over his mouth, and her teeth bit at the tender flesh.

She wasn't going to ask him what brought him there. She wasn't going to do anything to break this magic moment, but she was going to take advantage of it, come what may. She had refused to allow Roman to do more than kiss her for months, while her dreams were filled with visions of John making love to her in every way possible. She had fantasized about his mouth on her body, and been teased by their brief kiss in her office. Marlena wasn't about to question anything in that moment. They would talk later.

The satin nightgown she wore, clung to her like a second skin, and even as the cool rain landed on her, heat emanated from her skin. John could see the outline of her nipples through the near translucent fabric. His hands roamed her body, wanting to pull her closer, to somehow consume her, in his desire to be as close to her as he could. His large palms curved around her hips, and down behind her thighs. Licking along her neck, his hands moved to her breasts, squeezing her flesh, seemingly unable to get enough of her. Marlena's head rolled back as another rumble of thunder shook the sky above, she cried out, "John!"

She had to touch him. She had to get her hands on his skin. Her fingers began fumbling with the buttons of his shirt. Spreading the saturated fabric open, her nails scraped over his flesh, and her fingers threaded through the hair on his chest, tugging at it roughly, "John! Please!"

She was gorgeous, bright hazel eyes staring up at him. Large drops of water clung to her lashes, and streamed down her face, dripping from her lips. With trembling hands, John roughly tore the slender straps of her night gown off of her shoulders, and bared her breasts to the storm, and his gaze. He was lost in her. He was lost in that moment. "I have to taste you," he rasped, dipping his head down, and sucking her turgid nipple into his mouth roughly. His tongue swirled, and his lips sucked. He bit down on her tender flesh. Marlena thought she might collapse from the pleasure.

She held his head to her breast, crying out for more, while John pulled roughly at the bodice of her gown, tearing it in his haste to push the fabric to her waist. Marlena pulled his mouth from her breast, staring into his eyes, begging him breathlessly, for more, "John...please!"

"Fuck, Marlena," he rasped, sucking a line over her collarbone, and back towards her mouth. He was breathing so heavily he could barely speak, "I want you so bad...but we need to get out of the rain."

"No!" she told him, rising up on her knees, and reaching for the button on his jeans, easily slipped it free. Her small hand encircled his length, pulling him free of his clothing, and he couldn't control the growl of need that rose up from his throat. In mere seconds, the satin fabric of her nightgown was pushed up, over her hips, and John's hands had gripped her thighs, spreading them wide, pulling her body up to straddle his. While a squall raged around them, and the sky unleashed its torrent, they came together in their own storm of passion.

Leaning back in his heels, he pushed up into her body. John thought he might black out from the pleasure. She was so wet, and the heat of her burned a path along his cock, as he drove into her body over and over. Marlena cried out his name, screaming, while she clung to him, afraid that if she let go, this would all be another dream, like so many before.