Chapter 18

John woke the next morning from a delicious dream. His cock had been sliding in and out of Marlena, while she'd scratched along his back with her nails. His eyes flew open, only to realize that Marlena's mouth was wrapped around his cock, and that warm, wet heat he'd felt in his dream, was very much a reality. Groaning loudly, his hands moved towards her head, threading into her hair, and he rasped out in a sleep roughened voice, "Ah! Fuck, Doc...that feels so good."

Feeling smug with herself she smiled around him, sliding her palm along his thigh, and swirled her tongue around the head slowly, finally pulling off of him. She licked a long path up his length, and John gasped, and then moaned again, when she took him back into her mouth.

His fingers clenched in her hair tightly, pulling it, and Marlena moaned around his length, sucking even harder. John cried out, "Oh, G-d!" He was going to come if she didn't stop, and he tried to pull her mouth off of him, "Doc...oh, fuck! G-d, Doc! You've got to stop, baby..."

Marlena pulled her mouth off of him, with a smile, and said huskily, "Good morning, Sailor."

John reached for her desperately, and pulled her body up over his, so that she straddled him. He couldn't slow down, and slid into her swollen folds easily, "You are so fucking wet!" His breathing was ragged, and his fingers dug into her already bruised hips. Marlena rolled her body over him with a deep groan, reveling in the desperation she had created in him. John said, "You feel so good, Doc...so damn good...kiss me..."

Her lips met his softly, pulling at him, and her tongue licked across his mouth. Planting his heels in the bed, John wrapped his arms around her waist tightly, and began to drive himself into her forcefully, unable to hold back. They were leaving the cabin today, and he needed this moment with her. This one last connection of souls to reassure him, that they would make it together.

Marlena's arms wrapped around his neck, and she sucked at his skin, groaning, and making high pitched mewling sounds, crying his name repeatedly.

"Doc...I'm going to come. I can't hold back! Fuck, I can't stop...oh, G-d! Are you close?" he rasped, thrusting into her rapidly, almost frenetically.

"I'm there! I'm there! John!" she cried, exploding with sensation, and John fell over the edge with her, biting at the skin of her shoulder roughly, and holding her body to his tightly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The ferry docked, and John held Marlena's hand in his as they stepped off of the boat. The air was cooler than it had been in the days prior, and Marlena shivered slightly with the breeze coming off of the river. Kissing her fingers, John said quietly, "Is your car parked here?"

"No, Caroline dropped me off," she replied.

"Mine is. Come on, I'll drive you home. We can talk to Eric, see where he's at with everything," John told her, tugging her after him, grateful to have a few more minutes alone with her.

Marlena followed him, "I ask Caroline to keep Roman away from the children while I was gone. I hope that she did, at least until I can make some decisions."

"Caroline will respect that. She was upset about Roman, and what had happened, when I saw her. I feel like she would wait, like you asked her."

Marlena slid into John's car, and he tossed her bag in the backseat. Once they were on the road, he reached for her hand, and said, "I was wondering if you might like to have dinner with me this Saturday?"

"Are you asking me on a date, Sailor?"

John smirked, "Yeah, Doc. I'm asking you on a date."

"Saturday just opened up for me," she said jokingly. "So, dinner, huh?"