Chapter 10 - Getting Comfortable

.
.
Blinggg...

Blinggg....

Bling-

Your hand swooped up and snatched the rigging phone to turn off the alarm, signaling that it was 11am and time for lunch. You felt a stir from below you and looked down, finding Reo's adorable half lidded eyes looking up at you.

"Mmm..ello angel, good sleep?"

He brought his hand up to your face and brushed a few stands to the side. You smiled and leaned your head into it, feeling the warmth spread through your cheek.

"Mhm, very good"

"Looks like Nagi is still asleep, we should wake him up"

You took a small look behind you and smiled to Reo. A fun little plan forming in your head.

"I have an idea, scoot back a bit so I can get up. Don't move till I give the signal"

Reo pushed himself away from you with a smile and moved off to the side of the bed where he changed to a sitting position. Next, you gently rolled out of Nagi's grasp and sat up on your knees, turned around to face him, and grabbed his shoulder to lay him down on his back. Thank goodness he's a heavy sleeper.

You stood up on the bed and put one foot on either side of his legs before falling on to your knees and landing on his chest, straddling him. His eyes shot open and made an effort to get up, but soon realized you on top of him.

"Ehhh... (Y/N) what are you doing?"

Your hands rose up and your eyes darkened, smiling evilly.

Sweet sweet revenge...

Unfortunately, Nagi knew exactly what you were about to do and planned accordingly. His hands that were laying next to him came up and grabbed yours, successfully stopping the attack. While you were thrown off, Nagi pushed himself up and grabbed you by the waist, holding your two hands in his other one, and pushed you on to your back.

"You should know better then to wake me up like that, Snow..."

Oh, I know!

"Reo! Now!"

Reo, now behind Nagi, pounced and attacked his stomach from behind. His arms left yours to pry off Reo's hands and you quickly launched upwards to join the tickle fight. He fell backwards into his original position as you two took the high ground. You eyed Nagi's expression, his bored and neutral face slowly contorting into a funky work of art.

Come on, just a little more!

A small, tight smile formed on Nagi's face, working hard to keep his amusement at bay, but with one brush to his neck, his chest exploded and let out a euphoric stream of laughter, stopping the two in their tracks as they gave each other a high five. His laugh was rare, but no doubt one of the best things they've ever heard. As he was calming down a little, he noticed the smiles on his friend's faces.

"You planned this didn't you?"

"Hey, we wouldn't have to if you'd show it more often"

Nagi swung his legs off to the side of the bed and stood up, stretching his arms.

"Humor is such a bother, why would I laugh at things that aren't funny"

"Oh shut up, Nagi. You know your sense of humor is smaller than an atom"

"That's not true, I find many things funny. Like that one time (Y/N) screamed when a duck ran at her in the garden"

"Haha! I remember that!"