Important Disclaimers

Since I do not have aplastic anemia nor does anyone I know, the scenarios that involve the illness might not be realistic. Please do not take any events in this book seriously, even if it may be a real thing that happens. However, the description and name are researched, so that information is correct.

The story will contain frequent mentions of blood and needles. The main setting is a hospital, so there will be talk of some sensitive things. Please refrain from reading if that makes you uncomfortable.

Because there will be a change in the story with the addition of your character, some players may act differently and have changed 'goals'. For some select few, their goals/motivations might change completely do to your involvement in their life, but the personality will be mainly the same.

English is indeed my first language, but no one is perfect and mistakes happen. Chapters will be proofread, but if there are grammatical errors, please feel free to let me know and please be courteous :)

Chapters do not have a set schedule, so uploading will come when it comes, but I have no intention of dropping this book, so please stay tuned <3

And last, but not least-

The series and the characters in this book do not belong to me. The authors, Muneyuki Kaneshiro and Yusuke Nomura, own the rights to these characters.

- <3