Chapter 2 - Alone for Awhile

.
.
ITS

BEEN

3 DAYS

And NO TEXT

Where the hell are they? Did they get kidnapped? If they did, at least Shiro would be free, no one would want him after an hour.

WAIT NO THEY'RE BOTH RICH

man.

This situation blows. Not me. But blows

Now, how exactly does a hospital-bound young adult deal with stress?

Hehe.

Twitter, of course 🏃‍♀️

Reaching my hand towards my bedside table, I snatched my phone up and opened it. A background of the boys and I at high school graduation greeted me. Can't believe that was almost a year ago. I didn't want to go at first because of how weird I looked, but they both found a perfect dress that hid my wires and legs well and only exposed my armband that held my packs. Which they also found a matching color for. Karla advised we only stay for the ceremony and go home, which we did. Definitely won't be forgetting that night.

Surprisingly, I was Salutatorian. Reo being Valedictorian. Shiro wasn't one to strive for academics further than he was expected to so he was a few seats down, but still finished as 8th in our class. We were easily the most popular trio at that time, which of course came with repercussions on my part, being the girl.

Ugh. Fan girls suck.

And I never got any 'fans' either thanks to Reo's ever so popular speech at lunch one day.

This bitch had the nerve to 'claim me'

Yeah we don't talk about that anymore.

——

Opening Twitter, the first thing I saw was the post announcing Blue Lock's debut as a project.

Shit

Shit. That bitch is big as hell. Reo and Shiro are probably in those buses...

UGH IM SO LONELY.

I scrolled down to check the comments, and to my surprise, many popular figures made their opinions.
—————————————————————
PabloCavasoz @ freckledchild

Guau. Emocionate!

2.5k💭               1.6k 🔃               67.8k🤍
—————————————————————

Spanish huh? Oh, right, he's on Argentina's national team isn't he? His freckles are so cute! He reminds me of Pikachu, but pikachu is obviously better.

—————————————————————
KaiserOfficial @ kaisertheking

Mehr Bürger, die ich vernichten kann!