4

"Good morning, is this Lady Yvonne's residence?"

Well what the actual fuck.

You remember god-nim saying that this original body's owner doesn't have anyone looking for her???

Then what of you? He won't find you out, you changed the original body's hair and styled it till you see fit, you and the body's owner also have a different sense of fashion so you look vastly different from when you first arrived here.

You could lie.. however lying isn't always a great way to deflect situations like these. But your quiet life..

"And who you may be sir?"

"I am a butler, for his highness Taylor Stan. I am here to look for someone named Lady Yvonne"

"Ah, I think you have found the wrong house sir"

You introduced yourself to the elderly man. Smiling at him as if you aren't having an inner battle within yourself.

FUCK IM RELATED TO THE STAN FAMILY??? AM I SOME ESTRANGED COUSIN OF HIS?? WHAT ABOUT MY QUIET LIFE

"Would you like some tea, butler-nim?"

The butler then began to think, he had searched in different places just to find the cousin family of his master who took the downfall for the main family's wrongdoings.

It wasn't easy to arrive in this small town, where people outside rarely visit and the place was full of only children and elderly folk.

He took your offer and slightly bowed. You had impeccable manners, which he dutifully noted because not every local knows the mannerisms of a noble.

You started to boil some water and prepared some snacks and the teacups. You bought a ceramic tea set decorated in white and light blue colors, you took out some of the muffins Jessie made for you and offered it to your guest.

"Ah I'm sorry, I have only prepared so little. I hope you don't mind having some blueberry muffins"

"Haha! not at all. I may be the one intruding"

"So what exactly brought you to these part of the woods butler-nim?"

The kettle began to whistle and you prepared the tea. You carried the tray to the living room where the elderly butler sat.

He gently blows onto the teacup to cool it down and took a sip. The taste was very calming and slightly sweet. It was hibiscus tea, he took a closer look and saw a small flower floated on the top of the cup.

"You see... seven years ago, a cousin family of my master's had lost their standing in high society and was banished. I am here to retrieve the lost family members to be properly compensated.. after all they were falsely accused"

He shared, looking blankly at the window.

"Master Taylor feels greatly sadden on the lost of the second family and therefore wants to make amends"

Ah sadly, the original Yvonne already passed away three years ago. And the soul residing in this body doesn't want to become a noble, it was too tiresome.