5

One of Cale Henituse's comrades, a well known supporter of his. You have heard of his arrival in Rain City with his loyal friend, Cage the ex-priestess.

Taylor Stan.

Hehe, I was a Taylor stan in my life.

You quietly joke to yourself, letting out a snort.

You remember playing one of her songs as Rok Soo gently leads you by the arm and sways you around in your shared apartment. Him quietly humming to the tune whispering to your ears like it was a quiet promise, as he holds you close.

Cliche as it sounds, the world began to slow down and all you could hear was his soft voice and the warmth of his body and the beat of his heart. All was well, all the things that lead you up to that point was worth it.

It was worth it, as long as he's here.

You slightly curtsied to the Marquis. Showing him the common respect to what a commoner and a noble as per etiquette.

After you studied the Empire's basic royal etiquette and then some.

Showing interest in the world you now live on is nothing weird! totally not obsessed with knowledge or reading, in case you accidentally insult some haughty noble and you don't want the idea of hiding a body.

Well your moral compass is definitely fucked up. You only kill criminals and not defenseless people but still murder is murder and you are okay with it.

"..Cousin, it's definitely you. After these years, you're back"

He stares at you wide eyed, as if you came back from the dead. You stopped yourself from having an internal monologue as you look at him back.

"Ah.. sadly I do not remember you. My memories over the years has been hazy and I don't think I'm your cousin"

You straight up tell him. The original owner Yvonne has already passed on, leaving you to handle her body. Feeling guilty from replacing the original, you told him the partial truth.

Instead of looking disappointed, you only see him smile. Motions his hand to the inside of the estate and offers his hand to you

"Then we have all the time in the world to catch up,"

You hesitantly grabbed his hand

"My dear cousin"

Cale Henituse, the renowned commander of the Empire. The one who lead through the defeat of the White Star and his forces, is now lazily slacking.

Three years of being unnecessarily pulled in the storyline, the fighting, and overall being involved has been tiring.

Finally, he could relax! For once, he was left alone in the Super Rock Villa.

Usually, he would be accompanied by cat tribe siblings, Raon the dragon or even Ron the scary butler. Choi Han would stand behind him or Rosalyn would accompany him.

On and Hong were busy practicing with Ron. The small black dragon is somewhere with the golden dragon Eruhaben. Today was one of those days where he was rarely alone, not that he was complaining.

He quickly walks up to one of the rooms on the second floor, where he asked Hans to fill the room with musical instruments from both this world and from earth.

There were instruments that both existed from earth and here, which was the piano.

His lover used to play alot of instruments and piano was one of your favorites. Along with the guitar and the harp.