8

After that, you got closer to Cage. Spending more time together as Taylor goes around finishing whatever work he has left. But after a few days she left, saying that she had overstayed her welcome and ran off in a hurry which made you worried but shook it off and continued your day.

He decides at the idea of reintroducing you to high society. But stopped it as he decided to consult you about it first.

Especially at the new ball his highness Alberu Crossman was being held at the Royal Palace for the annual Ball every six months. To commemorate the bountiful harvest and it's people of the year

Your decision matters after all. He asked the maids where you were and said you were at the training grounds.
He tilted his head slightly in confusion but didn't question it.

He arrived and sees you wearing a tank top and pants. Relentlessly making attacking moves, jabbing left and right and kicking your feet up.

He has never seen this type of moves before and decides to watch at the side to you won't break concentration. Whatever you may be doing right now, it was fascinating to watch. He hides himself, shushing the people around him to make himself unknown to his cousin.

Its a fighting style he had never seen before.

"My lady! the weapon you ordered is here!"

He looks to see a young maid hand you a box. You opened and revealed two pairs of baton-like cane made from metal. You checked it around for defects and smiled when you saw none.

"Thank you Mylie, these are perfect for practice"

The maid beamed at your compliment and distanced herself from you to make room for your practice session.

You lightly stretched your body and began to form some kind of stance. You began to extend your right hand to strike at maximum force. As you continue to swing with your right hand, you turned making the force from your rear foot. And following it with a hip rotation to make it more deadly.

Jab, strike, hit, stab, strike, jab, hit

The sounds of your breathing getting louder as you moved your body in motion. As if you are following a sound, music only you can hear and feeling it to the beat.

You were graceful. Despite the deadly moves you have shown, you've done it like a swan moving in water. Not noticing the swan was actually a predator with it's jaws wide open ready to feast.

His thoughts were abruptly caught off as your body collapsed to the ground. He stood up but realized you were fine, seeing a smile appear on your face despite the sweat and dirt covering your whole body.

The person called Mylie, was fussing over you. Wiping the sweat on your forehead as you sat down on the chair a butler who somehow got one. Drinking a glass of water.

"Yvonne, didn't know you were good in fighting"

He revealed himself to you. You grinned at him and waved at him as he approaches.

"Taylor! come, I've been practicing my moves. Checking if I still got my moves"

"Where did you learned this? I have never seen it before"

You froze. You have forgotten that this world doesn't have this sort of martial arts.

"Ah! it's actually a mixture of fighting styles I've seen throughout my life and I fully integrated it into mine"

Which was the truth. You were fighting other children at the streets, defending yourself from adults and used your wits to live.

"Fascinating.. so you learned and watched others and created your own fighting style. That's actually very interesting"