V

Janien stopped in front of her cousin's house and parked her car. " what are we doing here? " Kourtney smiled, before chuckling.

" I have things to do Kourt " Janien Lied, as she wrapped her hands around the steering wheel sliding them up and down.

" so I can't join you? " Kourtney asked, as Janien took a deep breath. " Kourtney when was the last time you took your medicine? " Janien sighed, as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

" umm... I can't remember, but what are we doing here? " Kourtney asked again, as the same smile appeared on her face.

Kourtney suffered from an early stage of dementia, and would often repeat things she had said, and or forget where she was going or what she had said.

Janien took her key out of the ignition and clicked her seat belt off. She then went around to Kourtney's side of the car and open the door.

" let's go Kourt, I know Momo is probably looking for you " Janien fussed, as she helped Kourtney out of the car.

Janien shut the door to her Mercedes Benz, before Grabbing Kourtney's hand so she wouldn't run off. Although Kourtney was in her early twenties, she had the mindset of an eight-year-old.

Momo answered the door, she was terrified when she found out Kourtney had escaped again, " I was worried sick this morning, I woke to give her medicine and she wasn't there " Momo explained, as she shook her head in disbelief.

" I don't know what to do Jan, I'm getting old and sick myself I can't continue to take care of this girl " Momo wailed.

Momo was battling her sickness and having to take care of Kourtney was Stressful. Luckily momo lived two blocks over from Janien lived or Kourtney would've been up shits creek.

" Have you talked to Rodrick? " Janien asked, referring to Kourtney's father.

" Nope, he doesn't call or anything.. the man is too low down and dirty, he doesn't care or never did even when your Aunt Emma lived," Momo said, referring to Carolyn's sister.

" I'm just glad you brought her back, I was about to call the police " Momo hugged Janien.

" of course Momo, anytime "

Taeleigh and Janien sat on the patio of Taeleigh's condo enjoying the night view of Atlanta.

" I'm so blessed to be here " Taeleigh sniffed, as a tear fell from her eye. " just thankful that I can provide for myself and live on my own... "

Taeleigh came from a wealthy but, toxic household. Taeleigh's father owned many clubs around the world, which causes Taeleigh to become so bank loaded... and reasons as to why she ended up having her condo.

As for Janien, she had money of her own, and Janien's savings was well over 100k. Some of which she collected from a house fire back when she was a child.

Janien, Joshua, Carolyn, and August all survived a house fire, which earned them 1.2 million dollars from their insurance.  Janien's parents released 100k into Janien's bank account as soon as she turned 18 and Janien never touched it, instead she kept building on to it.

" I think I deserve a drink " Taeleigh protested, as she grabbed a bottle of Casamigos from off the patio table. She then grabbed two wine glasses, pouring her a shot and Janien a shot.

" you gotta drink with me today Jan, just one shot come on," Tae said, causing Janien to chuckle and give in. The two both clicked their glasses before drinking the shot down and chasing it with a Red Bull.