XIII

Calvin anxiously twirled around in his gaming chair, holding his phone to his ear. " Ayla, please, can you just forgive her?" Calvin pleaded, referring to August. Calvin figured if Ayla started talking back to August, he could get closer to speaking and finding more about Janien.

Truthfully, ever since Calvin met Janien... he could admit he felt a fulfilling connection. It was different.

-𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤-

After dinner, the four went out for ice cream and walked around the city. Janien walked beside Calvin as August and Ayla held hands walking in front: Ayla rested her head on August's shoulder.

" So, what flavor ice cream do you plan on getting?" Calvin asked Janien as he stuck his hands in his pocket, rocking on his heels.

" I like...Strawberry ice cream." Janien responded, '' What are you going to get?"

" Probably Chocolate," He said as Janien chuckled.

"What's funny?" he smirked as he licked his lips. He looked a Janien, causing her to blush. Calvin couldn't help but take in Janien's beauty. Perfects Curvy, beautiful face, Janien had all the right things in all the right places.

" Anyone ever told you that you're beautiful?" Calvin complimented as Janien felt her face getting hot. " Of course, I mean, look at me, " Janien smiled, showing her pearly whites, as she rested her hand under her chin.

" Ehh, you aight," Calvin playfully mugged as Janien nudged him. " Play with your fucking mother" Janien snapped her fingers as she twisted her head.

The two laughed as they continued on down the street. After walking for 15 minutes straight, they finally made their way into the Ice cream shop.

" Welcome, Wel- Calvin?"

" Emmyori?" Calvin squinted his eyes at her.

{ EM-MOR-RI}

" Calvin... Oh my gosh, how have you been?" The girl said as she came from around the register, hugging Calvin.

" I've been good; how about you?" Calvin chuckled lightly as he hugged her back.

" I can get you three." A dark skin lady said as she typed on the registered computer.

" You know, I've been pretty good; I've just moved back up here," Emmyori said as she tucked her loose hair behind her ear.

Emmyori was Calvin's EX girlfriend. They met in high school, where they became close and started dating, but Calvin had to leave for Georgia, and Emmyori leaving for North Carolina pulled the two apart.

" That's great," Calvin smiled lightly as he stepped closer to the counter to order his ice cream.

" Yo, Why do I feel you don't want to talk to me?" Emmyori asked as her Northern Darwl thickened.

" What are you saying? I am talking to you." Calvin frowned confusingly as he let out a nervous chuckle.

" Well, what do you have planned for tonight... I was thinking we can kick it, like the old times," Emmyori flirted as she bit down on her bottom lip, tugging on Calvin's White Tee.

" Here's your ice cream, Calv.'' Janien handed Calvin his ice cream and walked away.

" Attitude much? Who is that, your aunt or something?" Emmyori smirked as she looked Janien up and down. " Hey, she looks like that girl who wanted in Ge-