VIII

Two ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

The streets of Manhattan were filled with people and car honking coming from each direction. It was Saturday morning, and Janien was up bright and early, fixing her a cup of hot coffee.

She picked her Trace-phone off the counter while waiting for her coffee to finish brewing.

" Hello? " August said, nervously.

" hey Aug, this is Niennie, " Janien spoke as she heard August gasp.

" where the fuck have you been? Are you okay? " August asked as Janien slightly chuckled.

" I'm here Aug; I'm alright... but never okay... especially without my family, " Janien muttered.

" Where are you ja-

" too loud, " Janien interrupted, " hey but listen... I Brought you a bus ticket to New York... and you leave Monday... don't tell anyone about it... no questions, Aug; you got it? " Janien spoke sternly.

" You can contact me through this phone for up to 72 hours, and then the PHONE will be TURNT off," Janien said as she highlighted words out to August.

" Ticket has been sent to your email; confirm it okay. Now I have to get going, love you " Janien hung up the phone, placing it back onto the counter. She sighed as she leaned over the counter.

Bryce wrapped his arms around her torso, pulling her closer to him from behind. " what's wrong? " he asked while kissing her neck. Janien never had this pleasure from a man, but she was enjoying it. Especially how he was trying to distract her from all the worrying that she was enduring. janien pressed up against him as she let out light moans.

Bryce slid his fingers inside her pants and began playing with her clit. She arched her body against him more as her moans grew louder and louder. Bryce slid her pants down, sliding his down right behind her.

He then bent her over against the counter, sliding her panties down. He then smacked her end before kneeling down to  Janien's Ass, spreading it apart and shoving his face in  it.

"Oh, shit! " Janien cursed as she bounced her ass all over his face. Bryce used one hand to stroke his dick, as the other held Janien's ass apart.

" Fuck! " she moaned as she felt Bryce going in and out of both holes with his tongue. Bryce vibrated as he held his mouth against her clit, causing Janien's body to jerk from an upcoming orgasm. But before She could reach it, Bryce stopped midway and stood up, turning Janien towards him.

He lifted her onto the counter as he stood between her legs, rubbing his dick down her slit. Bryce stuck it in slowly, then paced it up, as Janien through her head back... taking all of him.

Although Janien was a virgin, she endured pleasure over pain. Bryce's pace slowed as he pulled in and out of Janien. He released his nut on her as Janien bit her bottom lip seductively.

Janien hopped off the counter, pulling her Nike leggings back up as Bryce walked to the bathroom.

She grabbed her cup of coffee from the machine, blowing it before taking a sip.

" shit needs more creamer," she thought as she opened the refrigerator door grabbing the Carmel macchiato creamer. She poured a bit on the top before placing it back in the refrigerator.

"That's it right there," She whispered as she continued sipping on it.

Janien followed Bryce down Jamaica Ave, looking to meet another one of his relatives in the area.