1-5

Chapter 1 Dream Pet Shop

Inpatient Department, Jiangcheng General Hospital, Ward 1203.

Every time the nurse on duty walked into this ward, the corners of her lips would always rise, because the young patients living in this ward were so cute and very good-looking.

The nurse greeted the people on the hospital bed cordially: "Xia Ji, I'm watching cute pet videos again, and my face is full of smiles."

The young man who looked down at his mobile phone raised his head, with big bright eyes on his fair face, The corners of his eyes are slightly upturned, and his smile is like sunshine in May.

Xia Ji turned the phone screen with a smile and said, "Sister nurse, come and see, this cat is so cute!" The

nurse pretended to be interested in the video, moved her head closer to Xia Ji, but was caught by Xia Ji's smiling face You are so cute, I think you are too cute!

"If you like cats so much, you can raise one by yourself after you leave the hospital."

Xia Ji was taken aback by what the nurse said, and he thought, maybe he can really consider raising one by himself.

Xia Ji is a programmer who often works overtime and comes home very late every day. Although he likes cats very much, he has never dared to raise them because he was afraid that he would not have the energy to take care of them. For so many years, he has relied on the cloud to attract cats.

One day a month ago, after working continuously for 28 hours, Xia Ji, who was only 26 years old, almost died suddenly at his work station. When he was sent to the hospital, he was in poor condition. He stayed up all night and had an unhealthy lifestyle, which made his body malnourished for a long time, which led to serious overdraft. After being rescued, Xia Ji spent a month in the hospital before regaining his youthful health.

Xia Ji, who has been through the gate of hell, is determined to live a healthier life. After careful consideration, he quit his job as a programmer while he was hospitalized, and the savings he had accumulated from several years of work were enough for him to rest for a while and look for a new job.

Anyway, since I'm idle now, I have both time and energy, so it shouldn't be a big problem to raise a cat. After making up his mind, Xia Ji searched for relevant information on his mobile phone.

In the afternoon, Xia Ji's uncle Xia Guozheng came to pick him up and leave the hospital. Xia Ji's parents died in a car accident the year before Xia Ji graduated from university. Over the years, Xia Ji spent every Chinese New Year at his uncle's house.

When Xia Guozheng came, he brought Xia Ji a new set of clothes: "Your aunt bought it for you, saying that it is auspicious to wear new clothes after leaving the hospital." What my

aunt bought him was a bright red pullover sweater, although it was a bit rustic, Xiaji was very happy to put on it.

After being hospitalized for a month, Xia Ji had a lot of things. Xia Guozheng was busy packing alone, and Xia Ji was not allowed to do anything. While tidying up, she sighed: "Fortunately, nothing happened this time. If something happens to you, how can I explain to your underground parents? Your aunt still wants you to move to live with us so that she can take care of you. You really Don't you want to go?"

Xia Ji knew that since his parents left, his uncle's family had really treated him well, and it was precisely because of this that he didn't want to cause trouble for the family.

Xia Ji walked over to hug his uncle, and said coquettishly like a big child: "Uncle, I promise to live a healthy and active life in the future, and I will never let you and aunt worry about it, you can rest assured!"