71-75

Chapter 71

In the Pavilion of Rare and Exotic Beasts, Hu Tian was holding the cow cat with a smile on his face. He broke off a small piece of snacks on the table and fed them to the cow cat. The cow cat sniffed it curiously, then stuck out its tongue and licked a small mouthful, and then began to eat with relish.

"Yes, yes, it seems that you like sweets as much as I do." Hu Tian gently stroked the cow cat, and he missed the warm feeling very much.

The cold-blooded pets in the incubator around were all agitated. It seemed that a warm-blooded animal suddenly came to the store, which made them very curious. A slow-moving tortoise crawled past Hu Tian's feet, and the cow after eating the snack The cat was attracted by the tortoise, and jumped from Hu Tian's knee to the ground with a "rub".

The cow cat watched the tortoise slowly crawling in front of it curiously, stretched out its small claws and patted the shell of the tortoise, and found that the tortoise did not run or hide, and was still crawling unhurriedly. It watched for a while, then gently With a light leap, he sat on the back of the tortoise, taking the tortoise as a mount as a matter of course.

Lu Gui: "(-_-) |||..."

"Hahahahahahaha, Lao Jin never thought you would have this day, hahaha..." Hu Tian laughed unceremoniously.

The surrounding pets all poked their heads out of the incubator, staring at Hu Tian as if dissatisfied. Hu Tian laughed enough, stretched out his hand to wipe the tears from the corners of his eyes, hugged the cow cat back into his arms, and said along the way: "I just keep a pet, please don't make such a fuss, okay? Compared to you, I am I prefer these fluffy and warm little animals." The

golden python spat out the snake letter at Hu Tian, ​​then turned its head away from looking at him, as if sneering at his answer.

Hu Tian sighed and said: "Well, I admit that I am also a little selfish. Because you guys have made the store too cloudy, and you can get goose bumps without turning on the air conditioner in summer. I don't raise some warm things. Which of the customers would dare to enter the store in the future.

After hearing this, the pets in the incubator seemed to accept this reason, and slowly calmed down, and the tortoise also began to slowly crawl back to the store. in its own incubator.

Hu Tian hugged the cat and emphasized: "So, you all have to treat my little cat better, it is your benefactor." The

cold-blooded pets all lay still on their stomachs, as if they didn't bother to care about him.

Although the attitudes of the pets are not good, Hu Tian is still in a good mood. He raised the corner of his mouth and said, "By the way, new customers will come to buy you soon."

...

Adopted the last pet in Hu Tian After that, Xia Ji finally completed the primary tasks of the system and unlocked the long-awaited intermediate tasks.

"So, what exactly is an intermediate mission?" Xia Ji asked.

[Intermediate task: Receive 100 customers and solve their troubles.

Task reward: every time you successfully solve a customer's troubles, in addition to obtaining the corresponding dream value, you can also unlock any product in the system mall.

Task progress: 1/100

The system mall brings together high-quality products from various worlds, with rich and powerful functions, which can further help the host's business. Please work hard to complete the task and keep moving towards your business dream! 】