21-25

Chapter 21 In Business

After Xia Ji sent out the twenty lucky charms, he quickly received feedback from fans one after another. Many people posted on Weibo. There was a wave of publicity.

Xia Ji quickly registered the Taobao store. The background of the store was made in an avant-garde interstellar style, but the pictures of the products on the shelves were all in a soft and cute style. Thanks to my friend, Xie Yan helped him adjust the color, and the final visual effect is quite good.

Xia Ji posted the pre-sale link of the lucky charms on Weibo. The lucky charms produced this time are quite exquisite. Although the cost has increased, the cost price is not high because of the large production volume, 8 yuan each. Xia Ji set the retail price for the lucky charms at 25 yuan each. He didn't dare to set it too high, and wanted to accumulate word of mouth first.

Calculated in this way, if all the 20,000 lucky charms are sold, and the design fees and packaging fees for Xie Yan are removed, Xia Ji can earn about 300,000 net. Yes, as for the loan, you can pay it back slowly.

In fact, Xia Ji can't wait to expand the pet store, and has long been optimistic about the appearance.

Since it is an expansion, after buying it, it must be merged with the current pet shop. There are only two options, either the one adjacent to the left or the one adjacent to the right... The right happens to be the house that Long Wei rents.

Xia Ji's small plan was pounding in his heart, as long as he could persuade the owner to buy the store, then he would become Long Wei's landlord, and the relationship between them would have an additional layer. He can open up the two shops, make the rooms on the second floor next to each other, and let Long Wei live in the room next to him for free, so that he can see Long Wei almost 24 hours a day.

"Hey hey..." Xia Xiaoji was caught in the infinite brain, and laughed out loud.

Just when he was reluctant to think about leaving, he suddenly heard Long Wei's voice: "Be careful."

Xia Ji looked up, and at some point a guest came to the door, sitting in a wheelchair, pushing the glass door with difficulty. Long Wei hurried over to open the door and helped push the person in. There was a middle-aged man in the wheelchair, he looked like he was in his early forties, his face was pale, as if he had just recovered from a serious illness, he smiled and said thank you to Long Wei.

Seeing that the guest was unable to move around, Xia Ji hurriedly greeted him and asked, "Hello, how can I help you?" The

man took out his mobile phone from his pocket, held it up, and showed Xia Ji and Long Wei the ornaments on the mobile phone. He said, "Excuse me, is this health charm from your store?"

Xia Ji saw that it was the lucky charm he sent two days ago, so he nodded and asked, "Have you also followed our store's Weibo?"

The man smiled and shook his head: "My son gave it to me. I didn't know your store's Weibo at first. I happened to see someone posting a lucky charm similar to mine, so I found your Weibo. Bo, and found the address of this pet shop from Weibo."

"So it is." Xia Ji nodded knowingly, thinking that it was not easy to find this man. The man continued: "Actually, I saw your

adoption information on Weibo. I want to adopt a pet, can I?"

Come here to see the pets."

Long Wei pushed the man to the side of the pets' dens, and the pets had just eaten and drunk, and they all slept in the dens.

The man's calm gaze swept over each of the crawling little figures, and he remained silent. Xia Ji stood beside him holding his breath, feeling a little nervous for no reason, not knowing which pet he would choose, and worried that he would not choose any of them.