6-10

Chapter 6 In Business

Xiaji couldn't sleep well for several nights in a row.

Ever since he discovered Grandpa's pet diary and learned that the boy named Yamato was the original owner of the parrot, Xia Ji always had the same dream at night.

In the dream, Yamato was crying all the time, and his voice almost deafened Xia Ji. No matter where Xia Ji ran, as soon as he stopped, there were four or five Yamato howling around him, and the tears that flowed out almost drowned him.

In the morning, Xia Ji was woken up by a urge to urinate. When he went to the toilet, he recalled his dream and still felt that the scene of being flooded with tears was very real. He was a little glad that he didn't wet the bed. Xia Ji thought about it for a while and decided that it would not do to go on like this. If he meets that boy again, he must have a talk with him.

[Ding——Congratulations to the host for obtaining the first dream value of 3000, and the dream value is still growing steadily. 】The sound of the system suddenly sounded.

"3000?! Wahahaha!" Xia Ji was so happy that he jumped on the spot, and he saw that the number of dream value was still changing, "Why does this dream value keep increasing?"

[Dream value comes from pets and owners If the sense of happiness exists for a long time, the dream value will also continue to increase. Therefore, hosts please keep in mind that only by finding a suitable owner for each pet and recommending a suitable pet for each customer can we obtain long-term dream value income. 】

"I know, I know, hurry up, let me see what things can be bought with dream value." Xia Ji's eyes lit up, he wanted to visit the system's mall for a long time!

The interface of the system mall unfolded before Xia Ji's eyes.

First of all, the first column sells pet eggs. Different levels of pet eggs require different dream points. Common-level pet eggs cost 500 dream points, special-level pet eggs cost 1,000 dream points, rare-level pet eggs cost 3,000 dream points, and legendary-level pet eggs cost 5,000 dream points. dream value.

Xia Ji clicked his tongue: "Legendary-level ones are so expensive, ten times the price of ordinary-level pet eggs."

[Legendary-level pet eggs have a chance to hatch legendary creatures, and most of these creatures have the ability to influence the world. 】

"What's the probability?" Xia Ji asked.

[5%, if you buy a five-star lucky star, you can also increase the probability by 20%. 】

Seeing that the probability is so low, Xia Ji feels at ease. If pets with the ability to influence the world can be hatched at any age, the world will be in chaos every minute.

Xia Ji looked at the price of the lucky star again. According to the promotion probability, the lucky star is divided into five stars. The price of the five-star lucky star is 3000, which is not cheap. Xia Ji also took a look, and didn't plan to buy legendary pet eggs at all.

Xia Ji continued to look down, and the second column sold some different potions.

Hatching Accelerator 188/one, Pet Growth Potion 588/one, Pet Ability Enhancement Potion 888/one, these three are general medicines. Xia Ji saw that there were many special potions below, with different prices and functions, some of which were ridiculously expensive.

The third column is pet medicines. Currently there are only four generic medicines corresponding to the grade of pet eggs. Xia Ji saw some gray icons in the medicine column, so he asked the system what was going on.

[The gray icon is an unlocked product, and the unlocked content of the system is different in each task stage. Please work hard to complete the system tasks, and there are more magical functions waiting for the host to unlock. 】