104-End

Chapter 104

The pet peripheral store is about to open, and Xia Ji has asked the manufacturer to produce a large number of peripheral products in advance to ensure sufficient supply when it opens.

When the surrounding stores were stocking goods, the most excited ones were Little Thorn Ball and Amber Rabbit. Since Xia Ji taught them how to use the Plane Express System and Worry-Free Packing System, they have been working like little bosses all day long. Stay busy in stores that haven't opened yet. Xia Ji watched the little thorn ball excitedly hoarding the surroundings into his own space, and was a little worried whether his hoarding habit had relapsed again.

According to the usual practice, the new store needs to be advertised on Weibo before it opens, so Xia Ji took a few photos of the new store, edited a Weibo post and posted it.

The pet peripheral store is about to open! [Picture] A large number of peripheral products are waiting for you to buy, and you dont have to worry about not being able to buy your favorite peripherals anymore. The first week of the new stores opening, the whole store is 50% off, and we look forward to your visit. In addition The new peripherals are under production, come and comment on the pet peripheral products you want the most. Repost this Weibo, draw ten people to give away a complete set of pet dolls, its a complete set!

After Xia Jis Weibo was sent out , Lu Chenyi immediately reposted it with the official blog of the Stray Pet Rescue Association, as a support. To Xia Ji's surprise, Hu Ling followed him at some point and reposted this Weibo.

Hu Ling is very successful in the fashion industry, she can be regarded as a quasi-first-line model, and with her attractive face, she has nearly 10 million followers on Weibo. His retweeting is almost like buying a popular one.

Flattered, Xia Ji opened Hu Ling's Weibo and looked at it, and found that he reposted the comment and wrote: "A super cute work designed by my designer!"

Xia Ji: "...well, I am being passionate." Dare to be lovers is to please Designers go.

Due to the good publicity effect of the new store and the strong opening discount, the pet peripheral store was full of customers on the opening day. According to Xia Ji's visual inspection, half of them should be Hu Ling's fans.

As for the idol Hu Ling himself, he hid behind Xia Ji wearing sunglasses, and said triumphantly: "Boss Xia, how is it? Are you satisfied with the opening effect?"

Xia Ji knows that there is no free lunch in the world, especially when the fox comes to the door: "Tell me, what do you want from me?

" Boss Xia, please help me say something nice to Xie Yan!"

Xia Ji rolled his eyes: "...Is Xie Yan so difficult? Stop standing here, and follow me to the back kitchen."

Pet Peripheral Store The opening was full of customers, and by noon, the goods on the store shelves were almost empty, and the little prickly ball had to check out and pack, and it was too late to load the goods.

Customers who came in in the afternoon saw that the shelves were deserted, and couldn't help asking disappointedly: "Boss, am I late? Have all the surrounding areas been snatched up?"

Little Thorn Ball sat behind the cash register and pressed the calculator, and said hurriedly: " No! What do you want to buy, just tell me, and Ill bring it to you. When the

customer heard that there was still stock, he walked over excitedly: Are there any lucky charms? I want ten of each style, hehehe I brought it for someone."

"Okay!" As soon as the customer's voice fell, the little prickly ball took out forty lucky charms from under the cash register with a "snap", ten for each type, no more, no less, all customers looked at shocked.