91-95

Chapter 91 Radiant

When Xia Ji was about to go to the pet beauty salon to look for Xie Yan, he saw him come back from there with a dark face.

"What's wrong?" Xia Ji asked him.

Xie Yan frowned, and said, "There are perverts in your store."

Xia Ji: "?"

Xie Yan returned to his seat to eat the cake without saying a word, and took out his iPad to draw on it.

Xia Ji saw that he was in a bad mood, so he didn't go to ask him, and planned to go to the pet beauty salon to see what happened.

At the same time, in the corner of the pet cafe, Sun Xiaohui began to fidget. Before he clearly saw the boy in the trendy dress go to the pet beauty salon from the side door, and now he came back with such an ugly face. Did you see something you shouldn't have seen over there...

Sun Xiaohui was uneasy after thinking about it, so he decided to wait for Hu Ling at the pet beauty salon.

...

Xia Ji hurried to the pet grooming salon, opened the door and took a look, and found that there was really a...pervert?

This person has dazzling short orange hair, a delicate face, and a fit body, but the key point is that he has no clothes on, his whole body is wet, and his body is still dripping with water. And I don't know why the boss Hu next door is also in the store, talking to this man.

Hu Tian and Hu Ling saw Xia Ji coming. Hu Ling originally planned to change back to his original shape, but now it was too late, so he had to stand where he was.

Xia Ji was about to step forward to inquire about the situation, when he suddenly saw the golden python lying on the sofa, he couldn't help but get nervous: "What happened here?"

Hu Tian quickly explained: "Boss Xia, don't worry, the golden python just bumped into it accidentally. When I get dizzy, I will wake up in a while."

"What?" Xia Ji became even more worried after hearing this: "Is it so severe that I have fainted? Is it not a concussion? I'll go find Long Wei right away."

"No need, he is a monster anyway, he won't get a concussion if he hits it." Hu Tian waved his hand.

Hu Ling heard that the golden python is also a monster, and said in surprise: "He is also a monster himself? Then he is convinced when he sees that I am so panicked.

" I told others that the boa is a monster.

Hu Tian saw Xia Ji's eyes before reacting, and quickly introduced: "Boss Xia, don't be nervous, this is actually...my brother, so it's okay."

"Brother?" Xia Ji looked at the two of them again and found that The two really look alike, especially the color of the hair and the charming temperament, so this one is also a fox demon?

Hu Ling took the initiative to stretch out his hand to Xia Ji and said, "Hi Boss Xia, I'm Hu Ling, Hu Tian's elder brother. I just heard from him that since I opened a shop here, I have received a lot of care from you. Thank you very much."

Xia Ji stretched out his hand to tell him After shaking hands, he said: "Where is it, just take care of each other. Mr. Hu... Where are your clothes?" The

golden python woke up just right, and when it saw Hu Ling for the first time, it yelled: "The pet fox has become a human. !"

Hu Tian: "..."

Xia Ji: "..."

After Hu Ling explained the matter from beginning to end, everyone finally understood why he stood here naked.