51-55

Chapter 51 Welcome to Play

Ever since Xia Ji learned that the legendary Pixiu had no chrysanthemums, she wondered whether it was true or not. Speaking of which, Xia Ji seldom sees Long Wei eating or going to the bathroom... It is said that curiosity killed the cat, and Xia Ji is going crazy.

In order not to stare at Long Wei's ass at work, Xia Ji tried hard to find something to do to distract himself, but it turned out...to no avail!

In summer, Long Wei took the pet dog in the store for a long walk, and when he came back, he didn't see any sweat on his face, and he didn't feel thirsty at all. But Xia Ji still couldn't control his hands, he filled a beer glass full of watermelon juice and handed it to Long Wei, and said with a sincere smile: "Brother Long, it's hot, drink some watermelon juice to cool down. "

Long Wei took the cup and looked at the red watermelon juice with a hesitant expression. Xia Ji smiled and urged: "It's delicious, drink it quickly!" Long Wei couldn't refuse Xia Ji's enthusiasm, so he had to pick up the cup and start drinking. He did not forget to add: "I squeezed it for a long time, I have to drink it all."

So Long Wei drank it all in one go.

Xia Ji took back the empty beer glass, secretly delighted. Watermelon juice is the most diuretic, and it is such a big glass, you will definitely go to the toilet after drinking it. But just after Xia Ji finished laughing, he felt that something was wrong. Diuretics are useless, and chrysanthemums are not needed!

"Oh my god! What am I doing!" Xia Ji broke down and shook his head, and comforted himself in his heart: Even without chrysanthemums, I still love him!

However, Xia Ji still couldn't control his curiosity, and made Long Wei eat for various reasons throughout the day. Long Wei ate a lot, but still worked diligently for a whole day, and didn't go to the bathroom once!

Xia Ji couldn't help biting his fingers while paying the bill. Is it true that there are no chrysanthemums as in the legend, and they can only go in and out? !

After a busy day, Xia Ji settled the accounts, closed the store door, and realized that he was still thinking about this matter. He was simply a pervert. After he spurned himself in his heart, when he went upstairs, he accidentally saw Long Wei walking in. out of the bathroom!

Xia Ji's eyes lit up immediately, and he ran to the door of the bathroom in surprise, and eavesdropped on the sound inside through the door, but he didn't hear the sound, but the door of the bathroom suddenly opened. Xia Ji, who was lying on the door, bumped into Long Wei unexpectedly. in the arms.

Long Wei helped him stabilize, and asked him suspiciously: "Do you want to use the bathroom?"

Xia Ji felt guilty, his heart was beating wildly, and he stammered to cover up: "Hahaha, yes, I have a sudden urgency to urinate."

"Yeah ." , then you can use it." Long Wei generously gave way to the bathroom, and walked out.

"Brother Long!" Xia Ji called him hastily, and said haha: "Have you finished using it? It's okay, you can use it first, I'm not in a hurry."

Long Wei frowned: "Didn't you just say that you are urgent to pee?"

Xia Ji: "..."

"What's the matter?" No matter how dull Long Wei was, he could feel that Xia Ji was abnormal today.

Xia Ji felt that routines would definitely not work, so he scratched his head and confessed tactfully: "Actually, it's because I was very curious about you after knowing that your real body is Pixiu, Brother Long. I want to know about your habits, abilities, etc. The one in the legend is different, after all, you cant even find it in the Encyclopedia.