61-65

Chapter 61 Store Upgrading

Xia Ji was full of excitement in the swimming pool, and was having a great time teaching Long Wei how to swim, when suddenly he heard the sound of an angry quarrel between grandma and raw milk from the other side of the pool. He turned his head and saw that the baby mermaid was arguing with a little boy standing by the swimming pool with his hips akimbo.

"

Ahem." When Xia Ji was distracted, one of them failed to support him. Long Wei sank into the water, choked on his saliva, and coughed. Xia Ji quickly grabbed him: "Sorry, sorry, are you okay?"

"It's okay." Long Wei He pushed back the wet hair on his forehead, and he also heard the baby mermaid's voice, so he said, "Go up, you go and have a look." The

two came out of the swimming pool, Xia Ji went to the baby mermaid, Long Wei sat resting by the pool, just paying attention to the situation over there, after all, it was children quarreling, there is no need for adults to run over there.

Xia Ji approached, only to find that the little boy wearing diving goggles covered his legs with his hands, and looked at the mermaid baby with a blushing face, with an expression of anger and shock on his face, his lips trembled and he said "wow" With a bang, he raised his head and burst into tears.

When he cried, Xia Ji got a headache and didn't know what happened. When he was about to ask the mermaid baby, the other's parents rushed over after hearing the sound.

"Son, why is this?" The little boy's mother knelt down, hugged him to comfort him, and looked at Xia Ji and the baby mermaid suspiciously.

"Er... this parent—"

Before Xia Ji finished speaking, the little boy suddenly stopped crying, as if he had the support of an adult, and suddenly gained courage, he turned around, pointed at the baby mermaid, and complained loudly : "He's teasing me | jiji!" The

parent of the other party: "!!"

Xia Ji: "..."

Facing the angry eyes of the parent of the other party, Xia Ji quickly squatted down and asked the mermaid baby what was going on, but the mermaid baby listened. After hearing what the little boy said, he responded loudly with confidence: "That's because you peed in the swimming pool!"

Xia Ji: "!" The

other parent: "..."

Seeing his parents' embarrassment, the little boy hurriedly explained nervously: "Then, that's because I couldn't hold it back anymore."

Although the little boy's behavior was indeed wrong, no matter how you say that he is harassing others... No, if the parent of the other party really wants to pursue it, it may not end well, so Xia Ji bowed and apologized with the mermaid baby. "Sorry, children are ignorant, so no matter what you say, you shouldn't do anything. Is your child okay?" The

mermaid baby was still not convinced, and he just raised his head high, his fair face was full of disdain.

The parent of the other party was a very young mother. Hearing Xia Ji's apology and asking, she glanced at her son and asked, "Then are you still in pain? Tell the truth." The

parent's expression was very serious, and the little boy didn't dare to lie. She shook her head and said, "It doesn't hurt anymore."

"Oh." After the young mother finished speaking, she raised her hand and gave the little boy a shudder.

The little boy was stunned by the knock, his face was full of confusion, he didn't know why he was suddenly beaten, it took him a while to react, he covered his head and burst into tears again. Xia Ji could see that this time he was really crying, and the tears fell down in big drops, feeling extremely wronged.