86-90

Chapter 86 Radiant

Xia Ji didn't think that selling facial masks in a pet store would cause such a misunderstanding. However, this local tycoon was the first customer after all, and bought a hundred facial masks at once. The mask I put on, wouldn't that slap a local tyrant in the face?

No way, in order to take care of everyone, Xia Ji had no choice but to post such an ambiguous Weibo.

"Dream Pet Shop Jade Silk Mask is natural, high-quality, easy to absorb, safe and healthy, and can be used by both owners and pets. The effect is absolutely amazing. Now the Jade Silk Mask has been officially launched on Taobao store, so hurry up if you want to buy it."

And Because someone has already bought it, the price of the mask is not easy to change, so we can only continue to sell it at the price of 99 yuan per piece. Although the price is a bit expensive for ordinary people, Xia Ji feels that the price is not inflated. Jade silk is a rare material, and the mask is made of 100% jade silk. The skin care effect is there.

After Xia Ji's Weibo was posted, Lu Chenyi also saw it, and immediately commented below.

"Is that so? So this mask can also be used by humans? It seems that the quality is good, so I'll buy another 100 pieces, so that I can apply it with my dog ​​every night."

Netizens started to comment again.

"I don't know what to say...Let's take a look around the local tyrant."

"This local tyrant, do you still lack pets? You are obedient and obedient, eat less, and you want to apply a silk mask every day."

"This is a high-end special product for showing off wealth ." It feels like my eyes have been opened again..."

"Hey, when will I be able to afford a mask like a dog? It's not worth it!"

"I went to Taobao to check the evaluation feedback, and the effect of applying one piece is obvious! Poor students plan to eat dirt and have to save money to buy a piece every month!"

"It...although it's expensive, but it makes me really want to try it."

...

Although the development of the matter was different from what Xia Ji imagined, but because of this oolong, the jade silk mask caught the attention of fans. Xia Ji went to the backstage of Taobao to have a look, and people have already started to place orders.

Although most people only bought one piece with the mentality of trying, Xia Ji is confident in the quality of the mask. I believe that everyone will definitely buy it again after using it once. Xia Ji feels that the most difficult first step in selling facial masks has been taken, and the sales will definitely get better and better in the future.

Xia Ji felt that he had already seen the day when he paid off the loan and felt relaxed.

...

The pet eggs rewarded by the primary task have all hatched. Although you can still spend dream points to buy pet eggs in the system, Xia Ji doesn't plan to buy any more. Xia Ji felt that the two incubators used to incubate eggs in the study were useless, and they took up a lot of space at home. He wanted to throw them away but was reluctant to throw them away. After all, they were still very new and had witnessed the birth of all the pets.

He suddenly thought that Hu Tian next door raised cold-blooded animals, and every time he went to Hu Tians store, he saw that those cold-blooded animals were kept in incubators. With the two incubators, I went to the Rare and Exotic Beast Pavilion next door.

Although the pets in the Pavilion of Rare and Exotic Beasts are all monsters, Xia Ji is now used to it compared to when he first knew about it. Those monster pets usually have minor illnesses and pains, and they often go to the pet clinic to seek medical treatment from Long Wei.