Bang! Bang!

(Hello again! Another rewrite of another chapter I wrote in the one shot story book! This one is based on the song above ⬆️ enjoy!)

When Batman entered the hospital, he found batgirl and Robin already there. He did tell Barbara to get dick ready so, they probably were ready before he was. They both stood near the entrance, waiting for him. Robin jumped up happily when he saw his padre.

He ran over to him and hugged him tightly, like he hasn't seen him in a while. Batman did hug back but looked up at batgirl with seriousness. "How many hostages are there?" He asks her.

Batgirl looks at him with the same amount of seriousness. "Only one but knowing harley Quinn she could pick up more staff members" she informs him.

"Who are the other rouges in there?" He asks getting out of robins hug. "Two face, riddler and the penguin" she states their names off quickly. Batman nods to her then pulls out his grapple gun. "Me and Robin will stop them, you go and grab the hostage!" He instructs her.

She nods understanding and quickly grabs her own grapple gun and leaves the building. Batman turns to face Robin. "Let's go, Robin" he tells him and quickly grapples up the steps of the hospital. Robin runs after him.

Once at the top of the building, Batman finds a room where he hears noise from. Realizing that this is where the rouges have the hostage kept, he busts open the door, epically. Robin is right behind him but takes a minute to breath. (Since he had to run up all of those stairs)

The rouges all face them, riddler, two face and penguin seem to be playing cards. Joker is holding the hostage at gun point while harley just skates around. "Alright Robin, let's take out the trash" Batman says and gets in his normal fighting stance.

Robin takes a couple more breaths before he too, gets into a battle stance. As Batman and Robin fight riddler, two face and penguin, joker signals to harley to take the hostage to the roof. She does so, quickly skating away with them.

Batgirl grapples into the room, by the window. She looks for the hostage but is shocked to see none there. Joker walks over to her and knocks her out with his gun. He chuckles softly, while Batman and Robin defeat and tie up the other rouges.

Joker quickly runs away to the roof. "See ya later bats!" He yells back to Batman. Batman hears his taunt and growls. Once the rouges are taken care of he walks over to batgirl.

"You alright barb?" He asks her, gently poking her with his hand. She moves around but is clearly in pain. He sighs then grabs his grapple gun. "Stay here with her, Robin" "I'll get the hostage" he tells him and Robin obeys his order.

Batman now on the roof of the hospital, looks around for the hostage and of course, the joker. Harley then jumps him from behind, with her hammer. He is quick enough to dodge it and throws her off balance.

She falls and is knocked out. Then and only then does he see joker and the hostage. He is still holding the gun he had near the hostages head. "Let them go joker!" Batman yells back at his greatest enemy.

Joker just chuckles, holding the gun closer to their head. "If I were to let them go, I'm pretty sure they would fall to their death" joker stated, as he moved a little closer to the edge of the roof.

Batman looks between the joker and the hostage nervously. 'I really need to work on my wording better but that doesn't matter now' 'I need to save the hostage!' He thought determinedly, but he just couldn't help but ask, "joker, I'm still very much confused on that gift you gave me" confusion and nervousness in his tone.

'Dang it Batman! Now is not the time to ask that question, no matter how much it's bugging you' he scolded himself. Joker was also very much confused, he tilted his head wondering why Batman would bring that up now.