A clowns confession

(Starting right after that last chapter! Hope you enjoy ; ) )

POV by batman:
"I- I love you" joker said nervously shutting his eyes tightly, blushing redder than a tomato. I immediately started to blush as well. 'I already knew this...calm down' I thought awkwardly.

Joker slowly started to open his eyes, looking at me waiting for an answer. I feel the corner of my lips lift up into a small smile. 'Welp...I guess it's my turn?' I thought anxiously.

"Uh, I think that I also....l- love you" I say not looking at him, I kick the ground subconsciously. My arms were behind my back. I heard a small little gasp, it was absolutely adorable.

I nervously looked up at him to see his reaction. He was still blushing brightly, now he had a surprised smile on his face. "Y-you do?!" He exclaimed hope in his tone.

I nodded slowly, starting to smile more seeing his cute reaction. He made a giddy noise, then quickly ran to me hugging me. I flinched, moving my arms up in an awkward position.

Once, the hug became more comfortable, and when I knew he wasn't going to attack me, I slowly hugged back. I could hear him sniffing, which made me stop hugging him. I looked him in the eyes.

His beautiful green eyes were watery. He was crying but had the biggest smile on his face. "Y-you okay?" I asked him concerned. He sniffles again then nodded. "I'm more than okay! I feel awesome!!" He exclaimed chuckling softly.

He wiped his tears with his sleeve. Then looked back at me, still smiling brightly. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to say that-" he said giggling. I grab his hand and hold it in mine.

"I only just realized recently that I liked you" "literally two other people knew before myself!" I told him laughing at myself. He laughed as well, squeezing my hand.

"So, that's why you got me that diamond?" I asked him kindly. He nodded quickly, then pulled me closer to him. "Yes! It reminded me of you're beautiful blue eyes.." he said staring into my eyes. His pupils did indeed dilate again.

I chuckled, then held him closer to me, until our heads were touching. "You have beautiful eyes too~" I cooed, smirking at him. His face was so red, his eyes widened. He laughed nervously, "wow.." he said closing his eyes again.

"Am I dreaming?" "This can't be real!" He exclaimed laughing again. "Nope! This is very much real" I said back simply. He smirked back at me. The world was sparkly again, this time there was music.

It wasn't like the music that I would hear around Barbara, this song I didn't know but it sounded so familiar. It sounded like Alternative rock, Baroque pop, Pop punk, Pop rock and Rock. It was definitely a nice tune.

I then slowly leaned closer to him. Then without thinking, I kissed him. He jumped but didn't move. His eyes widened to the size of saucers. He then slowly leaned into the kiss.

It felt awesome. 'OMGOMGOMGOMG!' My right brain screamed excitedly. My left brain couldn't even say a thing. I eventually, moved away from him. He did as well, he had the hugest grin on his face.

He was literally vibrating, I chuckled but then slowly my left brain took over again. ' YOU JUST KISSED THE JOKER! A CRIMINAL!' My left brain yelled at me.

POV by joker:
'OMGOMGOMG! HE KISSED ME' my right brain exclaimed bouncing up and down. My left was silent but I was happy it was.

That felt amazing! I giggled, looking at my batsys happily. 'This means we can be together! We can actually be together! He can finally be...' I thought excitedly, but slowly realized the weight of all this.