Meant to be yours

(Hello again! This chapter is another one of my favorites, joker being a yandere yay)

POV by joker:

The plan was set. It was time to get Barbara, and I knew exactly where she was. I quickly walked to the GCPD, having my goons throw in a smoke bomb. The police station was immediately engulfed in the green smoke.

My men quickly grabbed anyone they could get their hands on. As for me, I snuck into the commissioner's office. Which was where Barbara was of course. She was sitting at her desk, when the smoke started to get in her room.

She coughed, "what's going on?!" She exclaimed as she got up from her chair and went to look for the source of the smoke. I opened the door and smiled sinisterly at her. "Hello, commish!" "Sorry but I'm taking you on a little trip~" I said laughing hysterically, as I quickly knocked her out.

"Ha! Just like last time" I said out loud to myself as I grabbed her unconscious body and dragged it out of her office. The rest of my men left the building as well with as many police officers we could take.

We then threw them in the back of my van. I had one of my men drive us away, as I laughed hysterically in the passenger seat. As we drove all the way to out of gotham.

POV by Bruce:

I felt like absolute garbage. I was still in bed, on my phone. I was waiting for Joker to text something back, anything! He clearly read my text because it said read only a couple minutes after I sent it.

But he still didn't respond! I would think he would say something at least, knowing him he always likes to say something back. Especially in this case! I was starting to worry he would do something rash.

I mean...he did almost destroy the whole city just because I didn't say I hated him. I groaned, putting my phone on my nightstand and rolling out of bed. I put on my red robe and walked out of my room.

I decided to go to the theater that I have and watch a movie. Maybe I'll feel better...I walk towards my home theater and sit in one of the front seats. I then turn on the tv and play serendipity. Why wouldn't I? I love that movie.

When it gets to my favorite part, I laugh like usually but I then remembered the day me and Joker saved the city. I frowned slightly, looking down sadly. 'Great...now my favorite movie is making me sad! Ugh I hate feelings..' I thought annoyed as I sunk into my seat.

Robin then quickly ran into the room. He looked nervous, he ran up to me. "Padre! The batsignals up something's happening" he exclaimed I turned to him surprised.

"But...it's still daytime" "usually if there's something happening during the day time Barbara just calls us, like on the phone" I said tilting my head suspiciously. Robin looked at me worriedly, I stood up and quickly headed to the batcave.

He followed after me. We quickly got changed into our costumes and drove in the batmobile to the GCPD. When we got there, we saw the green smoke coming from the building. We both jumped on top of the building where the batsignal was.

Barbara wasn't there, instead it was another cop. She stood there, nervously. "Oh thank god batman! It's horrible, the Joker smoke bombed the whole GCPD!" She exclaimed looking terrified.

My heart hurt at the mention of his name, but I stayed stoic. I nodded, "where's commissioner Gordon?" I asked her, "she was one of the many officers taken by Joker and his goons!" She exclaimed looking at him with fear.

My eyes widened, I turned towards Robin. He also looked at me scared. I turned back to her, "don't worry we'll find them and bring them back" I told her to which she nodded at me. She sighed in relief as I turned back to Robin.