Spilt up

(Hello, it's the finale battle! Hope you enjoy)

POV by Batman:

We snuck into the power planet. We hid behind some plants as we watched the zombies walk around the place. They seemed to be guarding the place, hopefully not suspecting us.

I turned towards Robin, "you and me are gonna take out those zombies up ahead" I told him, he looked at me determinedly nodding. We both got out of our hiding spots and hurried towards the zombies.

We took the ones near the entrance out and started moving in. Barbara and Alfred took out some more, by this time though, Chara must have known we survived and were here.

More zombies came out of the shadows, they crowded around us and we all tried to stand our ground. "Let's dance" I said glaring at the zombies, Robin, batgirl and 60s batman stood by me, nodding.

We then started fighting all the zombies. It was pretty chaotic, these things were strong! Stronger than the average person, it was definitely because of the goo.

I was able to take out most of them with my batarang. I turned to see how the rest of my batfamily was doing. Robin was being tangled by one of the zombies, he was fighting back but every hit was absorbed by that weird goo.

Eventually it started to latch itself onto Robin. My eyes widened, I quickly ran over to him. I kicked the zombie off of him, turning back. "Robin? Are you okay?" I asked him, looking down at him.

He was bent over on the floor, covered in the goo. He looked scared and uncomfortable. The goo spread through his whole body, he was completely covered like the zombies. "Oh no.." I said softly, looking at my son terrified.

Robin had turned into a zombie! I quickly turned to batgirl and 60s batman. "Guys! Robins turned into a zombie-" I exclaimed but then I watched in horror as batgirl and 60s batman were covered in the goo as well.

They both turned into zombies too. More zombies gathered around me, ready to attack. I looked around, for some way to get out of this. I looked up to see a vent above me, I grabbed my grapple gun and shot it up there.

I quickly got up and into the vent. Looking down at the zombies, including my family. I frowned deeply, "don't worry, I'll save you" I told them, though they probably couldn't hear me. I quickly crawled through the vents.

POV by Joker:

I was sitting in the 'kitchen' room. I was at the table, eating cereal when Chara walked in. They looked nervous, sweating heavily. They turned to me and frowned, "you have to go to Harley's room" they told me urgently.

I tilted my head at that, "why?" I asked them confused. "It's for your safety, let's go" they said, grabbing my hand and walking me to the long hall way. I followed but I felt like something was happening. 'What's up with them?' I thought curiously.

We walked to the end of the hall way, Chara made the zombie versions of our friends move out of the way. They then opened the door, looking at me urgently. I frowned at their state and walked in. "Batman and his friends are here, once I deal with them I'll let you out" they told me, smiling slightly.

My eyes widened, "what?!" I exclaimed, but they slammed the door closed before I could stop them. I banged on the door, "wait! Come back here!" I yelled as I heard them walk away.