Crybaby

(Hello again! I'm so happy you guys are enjoying this story also yay my story is popular in Lego batjokes!! : D hope you enjoy)

POV by batman:

I woke up with a start, my eyes wide open. I looked around and realized I was at home in my bed. I sighed in relief. "It was just a dream.." I said to myself quietly. I grabbed my phone which was at my bedside and looked at the time, that's when I saw what day it was.

"Wait..." "my date was yesterday.." I said to myself, now realizing that it wasn't a dream. I groaned, closing my eyes and laying back down on my bed. 'Barbara really did that?..' I thought questioningly.

I then heard a knock on my door, "come in" I said in a tried voice. My door opened and Alfred walked inside, he was holding a tray of tea. "Ah, master bruce you're awake" he said smiling at me. I nodded slowly, frowning a little.

He walked over to my dresser and placed the tea tray on the top. He then turned to me and smiled sympathetically. "Poison Ivy brought you here last night" "you seemed to be knocked out" he told me, to which I growled.

"Do you want to talk about what happened?" He asked me to which I sighed and nodded softly. We talked about what happened for a couple of hours, alfred sat in a chair near my bed and listened to me while drinking his tea.

"So, Barbara and posion Ivy teamed up to ruin you're date with joker?" He asked me curiously. I sighed and nodded, looking up at the ceiling. "I'm guessing she sent joker to Arkham" I told him, to which he frowned. "I'm so sorry master bruce" "maybe if you talked with her-" he started to say but I shook my head.

"Even if I did she wouldn't have stopped herself from stopping it!" "I know her well alfred, when she doesn't agree with something she takes every action she can to stop it" I told him, glaring at my tea that alfred gave me. Alfred sighed, "well maybe you should still talk to her about it" "so then something like this won't happen again" he told me to which I nodded.

"Yeah that's a good idea" I said sipping my tea. When I was done with it, I got up from my bed. I realized that I was still wearing my mask but I was in pajamas and not my suit. I quickly got ready, taking off my mask and placing it at my nightstand.

I walked downstairs, smelling that breakfast was made. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed myself a plate of pancakes. Robin was seated at the table eating the fluff treat. He looked at me and smiled brightly. "Padre! You're awake!" He exclaimed happily.

I smiled at him a little and sat next to him. "Yeah" I said simply, eating my food. He looked at me and frowned. "What's wrong padre? What happened last night?" He asked me concerned. "It's a lot to explain but basically...Barbara teamed up with posion Ivy and knocked me out and took joker to Arkham asylum!" I exclaimed angry and annoyed.

Robin looked at me scared and shocked. "What?" I asked him confused of his reaction. He started to cry a little and looked back at me, "I'm sorry padre, she tickled me and made me tell her where you were going!" He exclaimed, tears falling down his face.

"Hey it's okay!" I told him, hugging him. "It's alright Robin, I'm sure she would have found out anyways" I reassured him, petting his head. "But she ruined you're date.." he said softly, sniffling. "I know but that was her fault not yours" "you had no idea she was gonna do that" I told him, smiling at him sympathetically.

He wiped his tears away and nodded. "How about we watch a movie later?" I asked him to which he smiled again and nodded. "Great" I said simply going back to eating. Barbara then walked into the room, she looked tried like she was up all night.

She yawned and made herself some coffee. I glared at her, watching her every move. I then stood up from my seat. "Robin, go eat in the dinning room please" I told him to which he grabbed his plate and walked to the dinning room.