Valentine's day

(Obviously I'm late to this but for the sake of the holiday, and also because it's just a cute idea. I will be writing a valentines day chapter, hope you enjoy)

(No POV this time it's third person)

In wanye manor, Bruce wanye was already awake. He was doing exercises, in his bedroom. He was doing push ups, he counted as he did each one. "90" "91" "92" "93" "94" "95" "96" "97" "98" "99" "100!" He exclaimed, panting.

He sat up from the floor, wiping the sweat from his face. "Nice, 100 push ups" he said to himself, getting up from the floor. He then walked towards his closet, he went inside his walk in closet and looked for clothes to wear for his date later.

Alfred then walked into the room, he was holding a tray of coffee. He walked up to Bruce's bed and placed the tray on his nightstand table. He then turned to see that Bruce was clearly inside of his closet.

Alfred smirked and walked over to him. He knocked on the closet door, to which Bruce peaked outside of it. "Oh hey Alfred" he said smiling at his father figure. "Hello sir" "you don't need to go back into the closet" he joked, to which Bruce frowned deeply at him.

"Ha ha ha..." Bruce said, sarcastically. Alfred chuckled at his own joke and Bruce's reaction. Bruce then pulled out an outfit, it was a black tuxedo. "Is this good?" "I'm going over to his place" he told Alfred, showing him the suit.

Alfred smiled at it then turned his head to Bruce. "I'm sure you could probably wear something more causal if you're just going over to his hideout" Alfred told him to which he looked back at the suit. "I don't think it's the same hideout as his other one" he said mostly to himself, as he walked back into the walk in closet.

"Either way, I don't think you need to wear a tuxedo if you're not going anywhere but his place" Alfred told him, as he stood outside the closet waiting for his sort of son. "Okay, okay" "I'll just wear this then" he said walking out of the closet holding a turtleneck sweater, that of course was just black.

"I'm sure that's fine, master bruce" Alfred told him to which he simply nodded then closed the closet door to get changed. Alfred walked away, sure that Bruce didn't need his help anymore. "I made you coffee, do drink it when you're ready" "don't want it to go cold" Alfred called to him as he left.

"Okay!" Bruce yelled back, as he got into the sweater and then his black jeans. Once he was dressed, he walked out of his closet and grabbed his coffee that Alfred made him.

He walked downstairs with the coffee in hand, he walked into the kitchen. In the kitchen, Robin sat down at the table. He was eating cereal, lucky charms because that's all they ever had. Bruce walked over to his son, sitting down next to him.

"Hey dick" he said simply, sipping on his cup of coffee. Richard turned towards his padre, smiling happily. "Hello padre!" "Happy Valentine's Day!" He exclaimed, handing him a card that seemed to have appeared out of nowhere.

Bruce smiled at him, chuckling softly. He took the card and looked down at it. The card was made of black colored paper, it had a picture in crayon of Batman and Robin on it. "Thanks kiddo" "happy Valentine's Day to you too" he said opening the card and looking at it.

The inside was also mostly pictures, mostly of Batman and Robin fighting other criminals. 'Happy Valentine's Day, padre! Love Richard Grayson' it wrote to which Bruce felt like crying. He closed the card and hugged Richard, to which the boy smiled and hugged back.

As they hugged, Barbara walked into the room. Her hair was a mess and you could see bags under her eyes. She yawned, sighing softly. She turned to see Bruce and dick hugging and she smiled at them. "Aww" she said simply.