Wet and wild

Terry was laying on the ground next to me, his still damp hair falling around his arms. I was curled up next to him in the jacket he gave me. I shivered and thought about cuddling up against Terrance, but he would have thought it weird. But I did it anyway. I rested my head on his shoulder and my right arm was over his muscular chest. He wrapped his right arm around me and rested his left arm over mine. My left arm was tucked under his right as we just laid there, warm in one anothers arms. I then got up, took the jacket off and ran to the edge of the cliff. Terry wasn't far behind as we jumped in again, and this time, I was laughing. Terrace was yelling profanity and screaming. I hit the water just before Terry did, and I swam up to the surface.

I was curled behind Terry as we headed back to my place. I smiled and stumbled off the bike as we pulled up. I unlocked the door and let Terrace in. I went up to my room and Terry followed me.

"Nice place. I like it," he said, a soft smile on his lips.

"Thanks," I whispered, quietly getting undressed and got my pajamas.

"So, how bout I get my clothes in the dryer, and yours too. Um, yeah," my words rushed as Terrance got undressed slowly, his muscles probably hurting bad. I turned away and I knew he had taken his clothes off. I got them and mine and put them in the dryer, and waited. The clothes were finally dried and I took them to the room. Terrance was curled up under the blankets and was asleep. I shuttered and slowly shook his big shoulder. He looked at me with bleary grey eyes and smiled, a slight tiredness still there. I handed him his underwear and let Terry get them on. I looked and he rubbed my shoulder.

"I might have to go back home to get pajamas and clothes for tomorrow. Or I could sleep in my underwear," Terrance said, wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed and curled up next to the big guy.