Um...........

I woke up next to Alex, only in my underwear. I looked around and smiled, holding her closer to me. Her sweet smile was on my chest. I slid away and got my clothes on. I grabbed my bike keys and went home. I felt bad for leaving her but I had to get different clothes an my pajamas if I was going to stay with her.

I returned to her house, only to find another car in her driveway. I got my duffel bag, my switch blade in my hand, and opened the door.

"Peyton! Get off of me you freak!" Alex's voice was in her room and I ran to her, and my bag dropped. I bust open the door and grabbed the fucker off my girl and stabbed him in the neck.

"Go. To. Hell. Asshole." I hissed as the light faded from Peytons eyes. I grabbed Alex's small frame in my arms and held her close to my chest.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry about what happened," I mumbled, petting her brown hair and kissing her head. She stiffened at my kisses and shied away. She pushed at my chest and my heart broke.

"He tried to get to me. He kissed me an raped me and I don't trust him," Alex sobbed and I didn't care. I took her in my arms and held her to my chest. I cried and felt my heart break more. I couldn't help but cry, it hurt me to see such a beautiful girl like her get hurt. I laid down and Alex curled up on my body, literally. She had her body on mine and was still softly crying.

"Baby girl, I'm so sorry. I should have stayed," I murmured, hugging her close to me. She nodded and placed her small hands on my chest. I loved her touch, it made my belly turn and I wanted her.
"Terry?" She asked softly.
"Yeah baby girl?" I murmured, lifting her chin up. She smiled and leaned up. I leaned down and pressed a tender kiss to her small sweet lips.