Wars and Demons

I knew it was only a matter of time before Kane went after my girl. I protected her as much as I possibly could, but nothing worked. I had to leave her with Adrian Neville for my match against Bray Wyatt. Both of them came out to watch the match and I smiled.

I have to win, I thought, for my girl. I Gored Bray and won the match. Alex and Neville got into the ring as she kissed my neck softly. I looked at Neville and sighed, I knew he also liked my girlfriend. I grabbed a mic and got face to face with the little elf.

"Listen here Elf. I know you like my girlfriend, and stay away. Or I'll personally kill you," I hissed, causing Alex to hit my shoulder.

"Do it. But hear me out Rhyno. I am not in love with Alex. Alex isn't Shannon Moore's sister. She's mine. Her and I were separated when we were young. So I am in no mood to deal with you," Elf said, and I stood there looking in between them.

"Well. That's clears things up. So I have a question for you Alex. Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered, trying to hide the sob that came from my throat. Alex lowered her head and sighed.

"I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid of me and Neville getting hurt. I really was," Alex murmured, tears streaming down her small face. I wiped them away and kissed her forehead. I helped her out of the ring and to the demons locker room. Luckily he was there. I held Alex close and she sobbed into my chest. Kane then threw her over his shoulder and she screamed. I grabbed Alex and hoisted her away and held her to my chest. It was a war and demon that won my heart for the little lady.