Marriage to the badass

I knew it was slow at first. Finding my long lost brother, Benjamin, then finding love in the American badass. I knew it was time for him to leave for the bikers group, but I never thought so soon.

"Alex, please take care of James for me while I'm gone. If you must, Ben can come to stay with you two. I know how you are with your older brother and all. I will always love you," Terry whispered, kissing my forehead gently. I sighed and leaned into his embrace. Terry laughed gently and hugged me tighter.

When am I going to see him again? I thought. It's been six months since I last saw him. James recently turned two, I turned 28, and Ben turned 29. My brother and I are exactly a year apart, but Terry never knew that.

"Oh, Alex!" Terry's voice was in the living room. I shook my head to rid the bad dreams. I looked up and saw my boyfriend with a single purple and blue rose, signifying me and Ben. I shook my head and turned away. I didn't want to believe that Terry was home, I just didn't. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. One arm snaked up in front of me, his hand holding a ring.
"Alex Moore Satterely, will you marry me?" Terrance asked. I turned around and I nodded, kissing him softly. He kissed back more, and I heard little feet run in. James made a gagging noise and so did my older brother Ben.